Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Jennifer in La Tania is a traditional wooden chalet with three floors. There are three bedrooms on the entrance level as well as a ski and boot room. Also on this level but totally separate is the chalet owner's apartment. The first floor is where you will find the open plan kitchen, dining and living area which has an open fireplace and also access to a large wrap-around balcony with fabulous views over the resort of La Tania. Also on this level is a single bedroom with en-suite bath. The top floor of the chalet offers 4 more guest bedrooms, two with shower and two with bath but all with access to shared balconies.
The centre of La Tania is a 10 minute downhill walk away and the ski lifts and piste access is 8 minutes' walk. There is a courtesy minibus service available between 9am and 10am in the mornings and then again for the final hour in the afternoon before the main gondola lift closes.
The two chalet staff live in the chalet in Room 1.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
If you would like to view all our chalets in La Tania please use this link to view our chalets in La Tania search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
A traditional wooden chalet offering great value catered accommodation within the Three Valleys ski area.
- La Tania
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV and DVD player. Ruark radio. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski and boot room. Minibus driver service (1.5 hours am and one hour pm).
- Good views
- Driver service
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£649 pp||‐||15||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,069 pp||‐||15||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,479 pp||‐||15||YES|
|02 Jan 2021||£809 pp||‐||15||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||£849 pp||‐||15||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£909 pp||‐||15||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£989 pp||‐||15||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,039 pp||‐||15||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£989 pp||‐||15||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,729 pp||‐||15||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£989 pp||‐||15||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,079 pp||‐||15||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£989 pp||‐||15||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£909 pp||‐||15||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,019 pp||‐||15||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,169 pp||‐||15||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||£869 pp||‐||15||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Courtesy resort minibus to and from main gondola station (8.30am - 10am and for one hour at end of the ski day)
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Separate owner's apartment
- Main entrance, ski and boot room
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc (opposite Room 1)
- First Floor:
- Open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area. Balcony. Guest wc
- Room 4: single with en-suite bath (no wc)
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 6: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 8: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony