Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. This means that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the interim period your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Attila in La Tania is beautiful chalet positioned amongst the trees close to the Moretta Blanche run. It's a very complete and tastefully furnished chalet sleeping between 12 and 14 guests. There are 6 bedrooms; 2 triples and 4 twins and all are equipped with newly renovated bathrooms. Each room has its own flat screen TV and there is also an outdoor hot tub/Jacuzzi for the perfect relaxation option after skiing.
The location is ideal; it's only a 3 minute walk to the piste and a 5 minute walk to La Tania village where there is a fantastic array of bars and shops.
Served by a small tour operator with a select number of chalets, you are sure to be looked after well.
Alpine Answers note: There are 6 nights of catering on high season weeks of Christmas, New Year and the week starting 16th February 2020.
If you would like to view all our chalets in La Tania please use this link to view our chalets in La Tania search engine page. Here you will find details of all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic 3 Valleys ski resort.
A charming chocolate box exterior opens into a cosy and comfortable chalet that would work really well for a large group (family or friends) looking to enjoy all that La Tania has to offer whilst also being less than 100m from the piste.
- La Tania
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV, DVD and CD player. Ski room with boot warmers. Outdoor hot tub. Free Wi-Fi. Selection of games.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||£919 pp||£60 pp||12||YES|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,309 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,779 pp||£30 pp||12||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Jan 2021||£1,059 pp||‐||12||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£1,099 pp||‐||12||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£1,199 pp||‐||12||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£1,199 pp||‐||4||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£1,249 pp||‐||6||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£1,349 pp||‐||12||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£1,349 pp||‐||12||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£1,259 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£1,259 pp||‐||12||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£1,159 pp||‐||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,459 pp||‐||12||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,359 pp||‐||12||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,209 pp||‐||12||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return travel by air and coach transfers.
- Breakfast daily (cooked available on 5 mornings and continental self serve on 2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (5 nights)
- 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Mid week: towel change plus bedroom and bathroom clean
- Note airport taxes, ATOL contribution & resort taxes are not included (adult cost 2019-2020 = £49 per week)
- In-chalet boot and ski fitting service or transport to the ski hire shops.
- ATOL contribution fee £2.50 per passenger will be added to the cost of your holiday if flying.
- Airport taxes £35.50 per person will be added if guests take the flights on offer in the package price
- Local tourist tax £11.00 will be added to all bookings.
- Late booking fee £15.00 to be added for all bookings made within 7 nights of departure date.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: