Season 2020-2021. If the chalet, resort or country you are due to go to closes due to Covid 19 and/or if a government introduces a travel ban you will receive a 100% refund on any monies paid. This is valid up to the date of travel. However, there will be no refund once you have arrived in the resort should Covid 19 have any impact upon your holiday. All monies paid will be held in a separate reserve bank account monitored by accountants, Haines Watts Wirral. It will only be released to the holiday company after you have arrived in your resort. The final payment due date will be temporarily changed from 10 weeks before your holiday start date to 7 weeks before.
This stunning chalet is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosiere at a height of 1850m. It's in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 150m away from the main chairlift so there is no driving or minibus transfers required. The chalet is also only 150m away from the bustling centre of Les Eucherts with its shops, restaurants, ice skating rink and bowling alley etc.
The Penthouse is a large chalet that extends over 2 floors and from the very large top floor dining room/lounge you have stunning views down the valley. There are six completely en-suite bedrooms, all having baths and overhead showers, together with toilets/sinks and hairdryers are also provided. Three of the bedrooms are doubles (with one being a family room with a separate area under the eaves for children under 12) and there are three twin bedrooms.
On the top floor there is a large lounge/dining area complete with beamed ceiling; the kitchen area; floor to ceiling picture windows; a very large dining table seating up to 14 people which overlooks the valley below and the open fireplace is surrounded by comfortable sofas. There are two bedrooms one of which is a family room sleeping two adults with two additional beds for younger children (Please note that in the family bedroom there is a restriction on height in the main bedroom area).and one which is a twin bedroom.
Downstairs there are 4 en-suite rooms - two doubles and two twin bedrooms. One of the doubles has a private balcony with stunning views down into the valley and one of the twins also overlook the valley below. The other double and twin have views up to the piste. On the balcony you will find our inviting hot tub which you are free to use during the evening.
For those of you that cannot escape from work there is a Wi-Fi connection and there is a large television for watching your DVD's on or watch Freeview TV if you really choose to.
The hosts live in the chalet in a relatively self-contained area.
Please note to ensure your comfort the whole chalet is non-smoking and shoe free so we suggest you bring your slippers. On changeover day the operator asks you to arrive at 4pm and to depart at 10am on the day of departure, this is to allow a smooth transition and consideration to other guests.
Note as its name suggests this is the two top floors of a small chalet apartment complex which we have converted to be this stunning chalet but please note that due to part of the living room being in the eaves there are height restrictions in some areas.
Please note that children are welcome in this chalet for any week of the season. If it is important not to share the chalet with children please discuss with us at the time of booking. We can then check on the make-up of parties already booked into the chalet. However, please note that any bedrooms that remain available after you have booked may be booked by families with children at a later date.
The slope of the roofline make for some rather cosy spaces under the eaves. However, there is a wonderful feeling of light and space in this top floor apartment chalet and the huge picture windows in the sitting room and also the main balcony give amazing Alpine views.
- La Rosiere
- 12 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Bluetooth speakers. TV with UK Freeview DVD player and Bluetooth. Wi-Fi internet connection. Hot tub on the balcony.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£276 pp||‐||14||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£276 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£583 pp||‐||14||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£750 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£417 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£417 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£417 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£417 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£692 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£692 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,180 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£855 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£855 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£855 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£855 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£855 pp||£65 pp||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£974 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£920 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£541 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£541 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A welcome drink of vin chaud with canapés on arrival
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (7 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main & pud) with complimentary bottled wine (6 nights). Cheeseboard on last night
- Mid-week chalet clean
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- This chalet can be booked on a self-catered basis for an approximate price reduction of 200gbp per person
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines (sold by the case) - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served early dinner. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Private balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double connected to twin (restricted head room). Shower & wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Note: the connected twin for Room 5 is for children under 12yrs old