This stunning chalet is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosiere at a height of 1850m. It's in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 150m away from the main chairlift so there is no driving or minibus transfers required. The chalet is also only 150m away from the bustling centre of Les Eucherts with its shops, restaurants, ice skating rink and bowling alley etc.
The Penthouse is an large chalet that extends over 2 floors and from the very large top floor dining room/lounge you have stunning views down the valley. There are six completely en-suite bedrooms, all having baths and overhead showers, together with toilets/sinks and hairdryers are also provided. Three of the bedrooms are doubles (with one being a family room with a separate area under the eaves for children under 12) and there are three twin bedrooms.
On the top floor there is a large lounge/dining area complete with beamed ceiling; the kitchen area; floor to ceiling picture windows; a very large dining table seating up to 14 people which overlooks the valley below and the open fireplace is surrounded by comfortable sofas. There are two bedrooms one of which is a family room sleeping two adults with two additional beds for younger children (Please note that in the family bedroom there is a restriction on height in the main bedroom area).and one which is a twin bedroom.
Downstairs there are 4 en-suite rooms - two doubles and two twin bedrooms. One of the doubles has a private balcony with stunning views down into the valley and one of the twins also overlook the valley below. The other double and twin have views up to the piste. On the balcony you will find our inviting hot tub which you are free to use during the evening.
For those of you that cannot escape from work there is a Wi-Fi connection and there is a large television for watching your DVD's on or watch Freeview TV if you really choose to.
The hosts live in the chalet in a relatively self-contained area and will dine with you.
Please note to ensure your comfort the whole chalet is non smoking and is shoe free so we suggest you bring your slippers. On our changeover day we ask you to arrive at 4pm on the changeover day and to depart at 10am on the day of departure, this is to allow a smooth transition and consideration to other guests.
Note as its name suggests this is the two top floors of a small chalet apartment complex which we have converted to be this stunning chalet but please note that due to part of the living room being in the eaves there are height restrictions in some areas.
Included in the cost of the holiday are shared minibus resort transfers. Transfers leave Geneva Airport at 15.00hrs so you must ensure that your flight to Geneva lands no later than 14.00hrs. The return will be scheduled to arrive back into Geneva airport between 11.00 and 11.30hrs. If you would like to have a private minibus transfer just for your group and do not wish to share with other guests there is a supplement to pay of £100 per empty seat (in an 8-seater vehicle).
Please note that children are welcome in this chalet for any week of the season. If it is important not to share the chalet with children please discuss with us at the time of booking. We can then check on the make up of parties already booked into the chalet. However, please note that any bedrooms that remain available after you have booked may be booked by families with children at a later date.
The slope of the roofline make for some rather cosy spaces under the eaves. However, there is a wonderful feeling of light and space in this top floor apartment chalet and the huge picture windows in the sitting room and also the main balcony give amazing Alpine views.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV with UK Freeview DVD player and Bluetooth. Wi-Fi internet connection. Hot tub on the deck. Wii console and games. Bluetooth speakers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||£499||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|22 Dec 2018||£835||£64||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||£699||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|19 Jan 2019||£625||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||£625||‐||Enquire||10||NO||Offer|
|09 Feb 2019||£899||‐||Enquire||8||NO||Offer|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||£846||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£779||£20||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|23 Mar 2019||£779||£20||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£789||‐||Enquire||14||NO||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
|13 Apr 2019||£699||‐||Enquire||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served dinner at 6pm. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Private balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: double connected to twin (restricted head room). Shower & wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Note: the connected twin for Room 5 is for children under 12yrs old
Included in Price
- Breakfast with cooked options (6 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast on one morning of your week
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (6 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main + pud) with complimentary bottled wine served during meal (6 nights)
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary shared airport/train transfers. Strict terms & conditions apply. Discounts available if not required