FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Romeo is a recently refurbished split level chalet with a fantastic location in the family friendly resort of La Rosiere. The chalet is less than 200 metres from the village centre and under two minute's walk (110 metres!) to the nearest ski lift, ideal for getting children to lessons in the morning.
The living space is traditionally alpine with wood and stone throughout the chalet. All bedrooms have plasma TV's and four out of five have en-suite facilities. The chalet's facilities include a sauna, located on the lower floor to relax in at the end of a hard day's skiing.
The Chalet Romeo is run by a specialist family friendly tour operator and their services are attuned to making family holidays as hassle-free as possible. Features such as the free Baby-Listening/Child Patrol Service that operates every evening for children on the lower floor help keep parents minds at rest.
This chalet is run by a family specialist offering childcare for most ages. Although we would describe this chalet as fairly basic, it is nevertheless convenient and offers affordable accommodation in a great family friendly resort for many of our family clients.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£719||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£769||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,199||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£679||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£689||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£729||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£799||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£859||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£919||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,599||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£949||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£789||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£769||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£759||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£729||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£939||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,199||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£809||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
- 1 x suite (double connecting to twin). En-suite bath & wc
- 1 x suite (double connecting to bunks). En-suite shower & wc
- 1 x suite (double connecting to twin). En-suite shower & wc
- 1 x double with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x twin
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with wine, coffee and chocolates (5 nights)
- (Note: complimentary wine is provided until coffee is served)
- Children's high tea is served at 5.15pm for under 13 yr olds
- Baby listening / child patrol service 7.30pm - 11pm daily
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift