Chalet Papillon 5 in La Rosiere is part of a development that includes five other chalet apartments in a prime location on the piste. The chalet's rooms are fully en-suite and the open plan lounge and dining area adds a comfortable and spacious feel. The large windows in the lounge offer a great view and lead out onto the balcony. The lounge has its own warming fireplace for relaxing around after a hard day's skiing!
The development includes two saunas which are shared by guests of all six apartments as well as a ski room with boot warmers on the ground floor.
The location is very convenient, with the Les Eucherts chairlift, local ski school meeting point and the beginners slopes all within a short walk or ski of the building. To access the main La Rosiere village guests can choose to walk the pretty forest track (15 minutes) or take a quick ride on the local bus. Les Eucherts does have plenty of fun activities in its own right, these include bowling and an ice rink along with some bars for the more adult guest!
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
Perfect family friendly chalet close to the ski schools and nursery slopes these chalets are ideal for families with young children. The lack of queuing and quietness of the slopes in La Rosiere makes this less known resort a great choice with great snow conditions, especially early season.
- La Rosiere
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Two saunas shared between six chalets in the complex. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system. Ski room with boot warmers. Underground parking.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£629 pp||‐||17||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||£979 pp||‐||17||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,299 pp||‐||17||YES|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£749 pp||‐||17||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£799 pp||‐||17||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£869 pp||‐||17||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£909 pp||‐||17||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£869 pp||‐||17||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,519 pp||‐||17||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£909 pp||‐||17||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£929 pp||‐||17||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£949 pp||‐||17||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£869 pp||‐||17||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£839 pp||‐||17||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£949 pp||‐||17||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,079 pp||‐||17||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||£829 pp||‐||17||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: triple with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: triple with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: triple with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: double with en-suite shower and wc.