Chalet Papillon 2 in La Rosiere is part of a development that includes five other chalet apartments in a prime location on the piste. The chalet's rooms are fully en-suite and the open plan lounge and dining area adds a comfortable and spacious feel. The large windows in the lounge offer a great view and lead out onto the balcony. The lounge has its own warming fireplace for relaxing around after a hard day's skiing!
The development includes two saunas which are shared by guests of all six apartments as well as a ski room with boot warmers on the ground floor.
The location is very convenient, with the Les Eucherts chairlift, local ski school meeting point and the beginners slopes all within a short walk or ski of the building. To access the main La Rosiere village guests can choose to walk the pretty forest track (15 minutes) or take a quick ride on the local bus. Les Eucherts does have plenty of fun activities in its own right, these include bowling and an ice rink along with some bars for the more adult guest!
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
Perfect family friendly chalet close to the ski schools and nursery slopes, these chalets are ideal for families with young children. The lack of queuing and quietness of the slopes in La Rosiere makes this less known resort a great choice with great snow conditions, especially early season.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Two saunas shared between six chalets in the complex. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system. Ski room with boot warmers. Underground parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||£679||£120||Enquire||13||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. (Beds not adjacent)
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc..
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: triple with en-suite shower and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom