FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Les Landelieres sits in a quiet area of the family friendly resort of La Rosiere. Outside the chalet a button lift connects skiers straight into the main ski-lift area.
The chalet sleeps up to 17 guests comfortably and has a variety of family suites and is perfect for individual families or large groups. The chalet's facilities include a sauna and an outdoor hot tub, ideal for relaxing at the end of a hard day's skiing.
The Chalet Les Landelieres is run by a specialist family friendly tour operator and their services are attuned to making family holidays as hassle-free as possible.
This chalet is run by a family specialist offering childcare for most ages. Although we would describe this chalet as fairly basic, it is nevertheless convenient and offers affordable accommodation in a great family friendly resort for many of our family clients.
- La Rosiere
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£904 pp||‐||15||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,004 pp||‐||15||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,064 pp||‐||15||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,114 pp||‐||15||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,114 pp||‐||15||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- Glass of prosecco is served as an aperitif (6 evenings)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine provided until coffee/tea is served
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom. Season 2020-2021: To book your holiday there is a lower deposit than normal of £150pp when you book before 30th September 2020. If you book a package with flights and transfers included your holiday is protected. If things change and you have to cancel your holiday because of COVID-19, you can pick another trip with the same holiday company, or get a full refund.