FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Cleopatra is a recently refurbished self-contained apartment with a fantastic location in the family friendly resort of La Rosiere. The chalet is less than 200 metres from the village centre and under two minutes' walk (110 metres!) to the nearest ski lift, ideal for getting children to lessons in the morning.
The living space is traditionally alpine with wood and stone throughout the chalet. All bedrooms have plasma TV's and the spacious dining room make this a great option for family groups. The balcony opens up from the living area and offers fantastic views of the Tarentaise valley.
The Chalet Cleopatra is run by a specialist family friendly tour operator and their services are attuned to making family holidays as hassle-free as possible.
This chalet is run by a family specialist offering childcare for most ages. Although we would describe this chalet as fairly basic, it is nevertheless convenient and offers affordable accommodation in a great family friendly resort for many of our family clients.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Under cover car parking.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||£849||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£889||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£969||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,109||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£919||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,349||‐||Enquire||8||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with wine, coffee and chocolates (6 nights)
- (Note: complimentary wine is provided until coffee is served)
- Children's high tea is served at 5.30pm for under 13 yr olds. Whole chalet bookings can eat all together at 7pm
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
- 1 x double with private (not en-suite) shower room with wc. Balcony
- 1 x twin with private (not en-suite) shower room with wc. Balcony
- 1 x double
- 1 x bunk room
- 1 x separate shower
- 1 x separate wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift