Chalet Choucas in La Rosiere is a modern, chalet apartment that is very comfortably furnished and decorated in exquisite Savoyard style. The chalet has good ski access with the Eucherts Express lift and ski school meeting points both within a 3-5 minute walk. All the bedrooms are en-suite and guests will have access to a Jacuzzi - a fantastic way to relax those muscles after a tiring day on the slopes! The living room is spacious opening out onto a balcony with excellent views.
At the end of the day guests will have the luxury of being able to ski within 150 metres of the chalet's back door. The free navette bus runs regularly throughout the day (from 8am until 7pm) taking you directly to the shops and cafes in the town centre, or if you prefer, you can walk in approximately 15 minutes.
Chalet Choucas is located on the 4th floor of the main building but it has lift access. Guests staying here have access to a wellness/spa area in the neighbouring building. This has saunas, hot tubs and a steam room - perfect for a spot of 'r and r' after a day on the slopes. Please note that children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the spa facilities and children aged 14, 15 or 16 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
Good value for money in this family-friendly resort. Simple, clean and convienent.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Lift. Wi-Fi internet connection. Access to shared spa facilities (age restrictions apply).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||£1,054||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|05 Jan 2019||£749||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2019||£751||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2019||£796||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2019||£825||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2019||£856||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|09 Feb 2019||£958||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,318||‐||Enquire||6||YES||Offer|
|23 Feb 2019||£853||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|02 Mar 2019||£856||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||£756||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|23 Mar 2019||£727||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£803||‐||Enquire||12||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£962||‐||Enquire||16||YES||Offer|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Chalet Plus (whole chalet bookings): Enhanced breakfast, aperitif & canapes, cheeseboard (5 nts). £39pp
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Extras can be added: midweek towel change, walkie-talkies, cheeseboard, enhanced breakfast, bathrobes & slippers
- Room 1: twin (plus sofa bed) with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 3: twin (plus sofa bed) with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 6: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite jacuzzi bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Aperitifs and canapés (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and soap are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily