Chalet Epilobe in La Rosiere is situated just 20 metres from the edge of the home piste that descends to the Les Eucherts area of this high altitude ski resort. The exterior of the chalet is a 150 year old farm building but the interior has been developed recently to provide four comfortable bedrooms for eight guests. Perfect for two families, or one larger extended family to book.
The main express chairlift and the ski school meeting point is less than 100 metres from the chalet (one minute walk) so everything you could need is pretty much on your doorstep. The balcony off the main living/dining area gives amazing far reaching south and west facing views (catching the afternoon sun) across the main Tarentaise valley towards Les Arcs. The sitting and dining room are on the entrance floor and below this are two further floors, each of these floors with two bedrooms (a twin and a double) that share one separate wc on the landing of each floor.
Please note that children are welcome in this chalet for any week of the season. If it is important not to share the chalet with children please discuss with us at the time of booking. We can then check on the make-up of parties already booked into the chalet. However, please note that any bedrooms that remain available after you have booked may be booked by families with children at a later date.
The Chalet Valeriane which also sleeps 10 guests is next door so the two chalets can be booked together for larger parties.
Included in the cost of the holiday are shared minibus resort transfers operated by Skiidy Gonzales. Transfers leave Geneva Airport at 15.00hrs so you must ensure that your flight to Geneva lands no later than 14.00hrs. The return will be scheduled to arrive back into Geneva airport between 11.00 and 11.30hrs for flights leaving 14.00hrs or later. If you would like to have a private minibus transfer just for your group and do not wish to share with other guests there is a supplement to pay of £100 per empty seat (in an 8-seater vehicle).
This chalet is very well located and keenly priced. Perfect for a family ski holiday
- La Rosiere
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Bluetooth speakers. Free Wi-Fi and UK satellite TV.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||£499 pp||£150 pp||4||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£499 pp||£150 pp||4||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||£499 pp||£200 pp||8||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£499 pp||£200 pp||8||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£599 pp||£100 pp||8||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£599 pp||£126 pp||8||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£499 pp||£100 pp||8||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Complimentary shared airport/train transfers. Strict terms & conditions apply. Discounts available if not required
- A welcome drink of vin chaud with canapés on arrival
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (7 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main & pud) with complimentary bottled wine (6 nights). Cheeseboard on last night
- Mid-week chalet clean
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines (sold by the case) - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served early dinner. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: