Chalet Epilobe in La Rosiere is situated just 20 metres from the edge of the home piste that descends to the Les Eucherts area of this high altitude ski resort. The exterior of the chalet is a 150 year old farm building but the interior has been developed recently to provide four comfortable bedrooms for eight guests. Perfect for two families, or one larger extended family to book.
The main express chairlift and the ski school meeting point is less than 100 metres from the chalet (one minute walk) so everything you could need is pretty much on your doorstep. The balcony off the main living/dining area gives amazing far reaching south and west facing views (catching the afternoon sun) across the main Tarentaise valley towards Les Arcs. The sitting and dining room are on the entrance floor and below this are two further floors, each of these floors with two bedrooms (a twin and a double) that share one separate wc on the landing of each floor.
Please note that children are welcome in this chalet for any week of the season. If it is important not to share the chalet with children please discuss with us at the time of booking. We can then check on the make-up of parties already booked into the chalet. However, please note that any bedrooms that remain available after you have booked may be booked by families with children at a later date.
The Chalet Valeriane which also sleeps 10 guests is next door so the two chalets can be booked together for larger parties.
This chalet is very well located and keenly priced. Perfect for a family ski holiday
- La Rosiere
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Bluetooth speakers. Free Wi-Fi and UK satellite TV.
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£439 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£689 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£839 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£539 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£539 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£539 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£539 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£539 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£539 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£589 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£589 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£589 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£589 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£589 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£589 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£639 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£439 pp||£60 pp||8||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- A welcome drink of vin chaud with canapés on arrival
- Breakfast with cooked options (5 mornings). Self-service continental breakfast (2 mornings)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (7 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (starter, main & pud) with complimentary bottled wine (6 nights). Cheeseboard on last night
- Mid-week chalet clean
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
- This chalet can be booked on a self-catered basis for an approximate price reduction of 200gbp per person
- Private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost (£100 per empty seat in an eight seater vehicle)
- Upgrade your stay with bathrobes or better quality wines (sold by the case) - please enquire for details
- Children under 12 years old are served early dinner. Dinner with adults: £25 supplement per child per week
- Special diets can be catered for with a supplement of £50 per person per week
- Tourist tax is not included with this chalet and will be charged extra in resort
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021. If the chalet, resort or country you are due to go to closes due to Covid 19 and/or if a government introduces a travel ban you will receive a 100% refund on any monies paid. This is valid up to the date of travel. However, there will be no refund once you have arrived in the resort should Covid 19 have any impact upon your holiday. All monies paid will be held in a separate reserve bank account monitored by accountants, Haines Watts Wirral. It will only be released to the holiday company after you have arrived in your resort. The final payment due date will be temporarily changed from 10 weeks before your holiday start date to 7 weeks before.