Chalet Hepatica in Plagne Soleil is one of the smart 'Mountain Flower' properties. The chalet is situated just a couple of minutes' walk above the centre of the resort and just moments from the gentle pistes (either the Saint Esprit or the Melezes) leading down to the Bergerie Chairlift which connects nicely into the huge Paradiski ski terrain of Les Arcs and La Plagne. At the end of the day it is possible for even the most nervous of skiers to ski back to the property making this a perfect chalet for those looking for ski convenience. The shops and bars of the centre of Plagne Soleil (the last of the Plagne villages to catch the rays of the setting sun) are just three minutes' walk away so everything you could need is close to hand.
Chalet Hepatica is located in the upper most building in the development. To access the chalet guests need to enter the main entrance to the Mountain Flower site which is in the lower building and then use the lift to access the upper building. The chalet's entrance is then accessed by a staircase, although there is a separate skiers' entrance to the upper building which makes life easier when getting back at the end of the day.
The decor is modern but with more than a hint of the local Savoyarde interior style. Most of the bedrooms can be configured either as twin beds or a king-sized double. Please note that the rooms will be made up as twins unless we are advised otherwise. The extra beds in Chalet Hepatica can be used for adults but are probably more suited for children (who can be booked at half price), making this chalet a great choice for families.
This is a modern, ski-in apartment chalet in a snow-sure, high altitude resort. With moderate prices and spa facilities this property offers very good value for money.
- La Plagne (Soleil)
- 10 - 11
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Private indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub. Ski locker complete with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£699 pp||‐||11||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£1,049 pp||‐||6||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,179 pp||‐||11||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,249 pp||‐||11||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||11||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,259 pp||‐||11||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,169 pp||‐||11||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,369 pp||‐||11||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- First Floor (Entrance):
- Living area with stove and balcony
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Ground Floor (-1):
- Room 2: twin/double (extra single bed). En-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Lower Floor (-2):
- Room 5: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub