Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Hellebore in Plagne Soleil is one of the smart 'Mountain Flower' properties. The chalet is situated just a couple of minutes walk above the centre of the resort and just moments from the gentle pistes (either the Saint Esprit or the Melezes) leading down to the Bergerie Chairlift which connects nicely into the huge Paradiski ski terrain of Les Arcs and La Plagne. At the end of the day it is possible for even the most nervous of skiers to ski back to the property making this a perfect chalet for those looking for ski convenience. The shops and bars of the centre of Plagne Soleil (the last of the Plagne villages to catch the rays of the setting sun) are just three minutes walk away so everything you could need is close to hand.
Chalet Hellebore is located in the lower building in the development. To access the chalet guests need to enter the main entrance to the Mountain Flower site (in the lower building) and then use the lift to access the chalet. There is also a separate skiers' entrance which makes life easier when getting back at the end of the day.
The decor is modern but with more than a hint of the local Savoyarde interior style. Most of the bedrooms can be configured either as twin beds or a king-sized double. Please note that the rooms will be made up as twins unless we are advised otherwise.
This is a modern, ski-in apartment chalet in a snow sure, high altitude resort. With moderate prices and spa facilities this property offers very good value for money.
- La Plagne (Soleil)
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Private indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub. Ski locker complete with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£859 pp||‐||8||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,629 pp||‐||8||YES|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,329 pp||‐||8||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,459 pp||‐||8||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,459 pp||‐||8||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Feb 2021||£2,089 pp||‐||2||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,439 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,449 pp||‐||8||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,369 pp||‐||8||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Third (entrance) Floor:
- Living area with stove and balcony
- Indoor sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Room 1: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: large twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc
- Fourth Floor:
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc