Chalet Guillaume in Plagne Soleil is located on the edge of the Melezes piste at the upper end of the resort. This makes the property a ski in and ski out chalet in La Plagne giving instant access to and from the huge Paradiski ski domain. For keen skiers this modern apartment chalet will allow you to maximise your time in one of the best ski areas of the entire Alps. In the morning it is an easy 600m ski down the Melezes piste to the Bergerie chairlift and at the end of the day you can ski pretty much back to the chalet building's main entrance.
The ski hire shop and the main ski school meeting point are just 500 metres (5 minutes walk) from the chalet and the bus stop for the free bus service in and around resort stops just three minutes walk away from the chalet.
With all en-suite bedrooms, a wood burning stove in the sitting room and a modern interior this chalet offers very good value for money.
The bedrooms can be configured as twins or doubles but will be made up as twins unless you state otherwise.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
A ski in ski out chalet in La Plagne giving immediate access to one of the largest and best ski areas of the world.
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|22 Dec 2018||£1,026||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||£785||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2019||£840||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2019||£907||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2019||£876||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2019||£911||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|09 Feb 2019||£1,028||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||£884||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|02 Mar 2019||£852||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|09 Mar 2019||£828||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|16 Mar 2019||£808||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|23 Mar 2019||£779||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,025||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||£597||‐||Enquire||8||YES||Offer|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Chalet Plus (whole chalet bookings): Enhanced breakfast, aperitif & canapes, cheeseboard (5 nts). £39pp
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Extras can be added: midweek towel change, walkie-talkies, cheeseboard, enhanced breakfast, bathrobes & slippers
- Entrance Floor:
- Open plan living and dining room with wood burning stove
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Aperitifs and canapés (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and soap are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily