Como Suite in La Plagne (Centre) is part of Summit View, a development offering designer comfort at 2,000 metres in an unrivalled piste-side location with spectacular views. The lodge comprises of 5 chalet-style suites sleeping from 6 to 12 people in exceptional comfort. The suites have three, four or six bedrooms, each entirely independent with its own living and dining area and its own dedicated chalet host. Each suite is designed specifically with families in mind and several of the bedrooms have extra beds for children and cot space for infants.
The weathered oak floors, seasoned timbers and traditional fire places are complimented by all the modern toys including plasma TV, state of the art entertainment and complimentary wireless internet. There is even a special treatment room for massage and beauty therapy.
All the suites have balconies which overlook the spectacular Grand Rochette and the Front de Neige piste. With a private dedicated ski school run by this specialist tour operator especially for their guests, ski hire and a selection of restaurants and bars on the doorstep, the Summit View development offers the finest and most convenient chalet accommodation in the entire resort.
This property is perfect for families. Children and infants are welcome on any week of the season and can be booked in by the room. Private nanny childcare is available to pre-book (to ensure availability of a nanny please arrange this at the time of making your main holiday booking). As a dedicated family chalet there are extra facilities to accommodate younger guests such as stair gates, changing mats, microwave steriliser and access to a washing machine. There is also full-fat fresh milk for infants, fresh home-made purees, children's knives, forks and spoons and crockery. There are also the following items available for use on request: bed guards, potties, wc step & seats and table boosters.
A super chic chalet apartment right on the slopes. Add to this the convenience of the ski hire shop and ski school, both of which are located in the same building, and you have a winning combination that cannot be beaten in Plagne Centre.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- BOSE music system with iPod connectivity. Plasma Freeview TV, DVD and Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski room with boot warmers. Beauty treatment room, iPad for shared use. Private lift access to piste and ski hire.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,719||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£2,419||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,054||£100||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,094||£100||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,124||£100||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,184||£100||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,314||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,444||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,379||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,319||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,319||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,219||£100||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,219||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,839||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||£979||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and self serve continental breakfast (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Mid week towel change. Bathroom Toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Full day nanny service (any 8 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Half day nanny service (any 5 consecutive hours between 8am and 8pm)
- Beauty treatments and massages
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin (plus bunks beds) with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: double (plus bunk beds) with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift