Chalet Hotel Christina is an ideal choice for families and for those wanting direct access to skiing. You can see the piste from the restaurant, the lifts are directly opposite and ski school is just 150 metres away, not bad!
Christina is the hotspot of La Plagne Centre. With a welcoming sun terrace for all to relax on as well as a spacious restaurant and lounge area, parents can relax in the safe knowledge that the children will not be out of sight. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate is readily available at any time, ideal if you just want to read a book and soak up the sun.
In the evenings, the snug hotel bar is a great place to meet like-minded skiers. For those wanting to stay out past dark then Scotty's Bar next door is a great choice. All 44 of the en-suite rooms are comfortable and spacious, though the furnishing is a little simple. Some rooms can be re-arranged to suit family or group sizes too. Wi-Fi is available in the chalet at an additional cost.
The Chalet Hotel Christina is an institution, having been run by the same chalet operator for more than twenty years. The ski-in and ski-out location and the friendly family atmosphere help to detract from the simple decor. There is a full programme of childcare.
- La Plagne (Centre)
- 90 - 110
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Bar and lounge area. Pool table. Wi-Fi wireless connection.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 Dec 2020||£1,099 pp||‐||110||YES|
|27 Dec 2020||£1,299 pp||‐||110||YES|
|03 Jan 2021||£829 pp||‐||110||YES|
|10 Jan 2021||£829 pp||‐||110||YES|
|17 Jan 2021||£849 pp||‐||110||YES|
|24 Jan 2021||£899 pp||‐||110||YES|
|31 Jan 2021||£949 pp||‐||110||YES|
|07 Feb 2021||£999 pp||‐||110||YES|
|14 Feb 2021||£1,699 pp||‐||110||YES|
|21 Feb 2021||£999 pp||‐||110||YES|
|28 Feb 2021||£849 pp||‐||110||YES|
|07 Mar 2021||£849 pp||‐||110||YES|
|14 Mar 2021||£849 pp||‐||110||YES|
|21 Mar 2021||£829 pp||‐||110||YES|
|28 Mar 2021||£1,199 pp||‐||110||YES|
|04 Apr 2021||£1,219 pp||‐||110||YES|
|11 Apr 2021||£1,199 pp||‐||110||YES|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast buffet (including cooked option on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course dinner (2 nights will be a buffet), choice of 3 starters and main and selection of deserts or cheese (6 nts)
- Choice of complimentary wine is served throughout dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés.
- Mid week towel change.
- Drop in creche for children aged 4 months to 12 years from 7.30pm to 11.00pm.
- Resort taxes are paid locallly. The per adult per week cost varies from 7.00 euros to 17.50 euros
- Childcare - creche and children's clubs.
- Ski school for children and adults.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: