Chalet Hotel Christina is an ideal choice for families and for those wanting direct access to skiing. You can see the piste from the restaurant, the lifts are directly opposite and ski school is just 150 metres away, not bad!
Christina is the hotspot of La Plagne Centre. With a welcoming sun terrace for all to relax on as well as a spacious restaurant and lounge area, parents can relax in the safe knowledge that the children will not be out of sight. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate is readily available at any time, ideal if you just want to read a book and soak up the sun.
In the evenings, the snug hotel bar is a great place to meet like-minded skiers. For those wanting to stay out past dark then Scotty's Bar next door is a great choice. All 44 of the en-suite rooms are comfortable and spacious, though the furnishing is a little simple. Some rooms can be re-arranged to suit family or group sizes too. Wi-Fi is available in the chalet at an additional cost.
The Chalet Hotel Christina is an institution, having been run by the same chalet operator for more than twenty years. The ski-in and ski-out location and the friendly family atmosphere help to detract from the simple decor. There is a full programme of childcare.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Bar and lounge area. Pool table. Wi-Fi wireless connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2019||£999||£100||Enquire||110||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,199||£100||Enquire||110||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£779||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£779||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£799||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£849||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£899||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£949||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,599||£100||Enquire||110||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£949||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£799||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£799||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£799||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£779||£50||Enquire||110||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,099||£100||Enquire||110||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,119||£100||Enquire||110||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,099||£100||Enquire||110||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Childcare - creche and children's clubs.
- Ski school for children and adults.
- 18 x twins with en-suite bath and wc.
- 7 x doubles with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x double with en-suite half bath and wc.
- 15 x twins with en-suite shower and wc.
- 2 x doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x family suite with en-suite bathroom.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast buffet (including cooked option on 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course dinner (2 nights will be a buffet), choice of 3 starters and main and selection of deserts or cheese (6 nts)
- Choice of complimentary wine is served throughout dinner
- Welcome drinks and canapés.
- Mid week towel change.
- Drop in creche for children aged 4 months to 12 years from 7.30pm to 11.00pm.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift