Chalet Lily in Plagne Centre is one of the Summit View luxury apartment chalets. The property offers designer comfort at 2,000 metres altitude in an unrivalled piste-side location with spectacular views. Each suite is designed specifically with families in mind and several of the bedrooms have extra beds for children under 12 years old.
Chalet Lily is classically Savoyard in style. Rich oak panelling dominates the interiors, creating a cosy alpine atmosphere complemented by luxurious leather sofas and deft homely decorative touches. Bathrooms are smart and contemporary.
All the suites have balconies which overlook the spectacular Grand Rochette and the Front de Neige piste. With ski hire shops and a selection of restaurants and bars on the doorstep, the Summit View development offers the finest and most convenient chalet accommodation in the entire resort.
Everything is on the doorstep so the location cannot be bettered. The pistes are right there, as are the shops, ski school meeting point, ski hire shops and anything else you might need on your ski holiday.
- La Plagne (Centre)
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Ethanol flame fireplace. TV with UK Freeview. DVD player. Ruark Audio system. Wi-Fi internet connection. Hair dryers in each bedroom. Lift access to piste level.
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£729 pp||‐||10||YES|
|12 Dec 2020||£729 pp||‐||10||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,139 pp||‐||10||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,499 pp||‐||10||YES|
|02 Jan 2021||£829 pp||‐||10||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||£869 pp||‐||10||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£919 pp||‐||10||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,009 pp||‐||10||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,059 pp||‐||10||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,009 pp||‐||10||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,759 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,009 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,079 pp||‐||10||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,099 pp||‐||10||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,009 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£969 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||£959 pp||‐||10||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: