At 2,050 metres altitude the Chalet Orbite du Soleil has to be one of the highest properties in the La Plagne ski area. This chalet is located in a resort which is about as snow sure as they come. The easy blue piste Roche de Mio passes right by the door to the chalet building so it is an easy ski both from and back to this property.
Belle Plagne centre which is pretty much car free makes the chalet perfect for families looking for easy convenience to and from the ski area and safety for small children. The centre of the resort is a 3 minute walk away and the free resort shuttle bus service that accesses the other villages in the La Plagne area stops just 150 metres away.
This family property is well decorated and furnished with comfortable sofas and a large open fireplace. There are sensational views from this property and the balcony on a sunny afternoon is the place to be. The additional bunk room (only usable for whole chalet bookings) allows this property to sleep up to 10 guests.
The residence also benefits from a sauna and hot tub in the shared spa area (payable locally, from 17.00hrs - 19.00hrs Monday to Friday).
Please note that the images used are of the next door sister chalet with same style of decor and room layouts.
With a ski in and ski out location in one of the most family friendly resorts in the Alps this chalet apartment is perfect for groups including small children. The ski school is easy to access and Belle Plagne being largely car free is a perfect place to let children roam and explore in safety. Adults will also appreciate the spa facility, with sauna and hot tub, which is located in the residence (shared with guests from other apartments).
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Flat screen TV and fireplace in the sitting room area. Sauna and indoor hot tub (shared and at extra cost).
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,625||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£899||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||£1,011||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,012||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£1,051||‐||Enquire||2||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,089||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,744||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,153||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,128||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,020||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,047||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,121||‐||Enquire||2||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£795||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage
- Chalet Plus (whole chalet bookings): Enhanced breakfast, aperitif & canapes, cheeseboard (5 nts). £39pp
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Extras can be added: midweek towel change, walkie-talkies, cheeseboard, enhanced breakfast, bathrobes & slippers
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin with private (not en-suite) shower and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan living and dining room. Balcony
- Room 3: Bunk room (only bookable if taking the whole chalet)
- This room shares the bathroom facilities of other rooms
- First Floor:
- Room 4: twin under eaves
- Room 5: twin under eaves
- 1 x separte shower room
- 1 x separate wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift