At 2,050 metres altitude the Chalet Lever de Soleil has to be one of the highest properties in the La Plagne ski area. This chalet is about as snow sure as they come. The easy blue piste Roche de Mio passes right by the door to the chalet building so it is an easy ski both from and back to this property. Belle Plagne is pretty much car free which makes the Chalet Lever de Soleil perfect for families looking for easy convenience to and from the ski area and safety for small children. The centre of the resort is a 3 minute walk away and the free resort shuttle bus service that accesses the other villages in the La Plagne area stops just 150 metres away.
This family property is well decorated and furnished with comfortable sofas and a large open fireplace. There are sensational views from this property and the balcony on a sunny afternoon is the place to be. The additional bunk room (only usable for whole chalet bookings) allows this property to sleep up to 10 guests.
The residence also benefits from a sauna and hot tub in the shared spa area (payable locally, from 17.00hrs - 19.00hrs Monday to Friday).
With a ski in and ski out location in one of the most family friendly resorts in the Alps this chalet apartment is perfect for groups including small children. The ski school is easy to access and Belle Plagne being largely car free is a perfect place to let children roam and explore in safety. Adults will also appreciate the spa facility, with sauna and hot tub, which is located in the residence (shared with guests from other apartments).
- La Plagne (Belle)
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Sauna and indoor hot tub (shared and at extra cost). Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,169 pp||‐||10||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||£1,299 pp||‐||10||YES|
|02 Jan 2021||£939 pp||‐||10||YES|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,019 pp||‐||10||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,069 pp||‐||10||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,139 pp||‐||10||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,139 pp||‐||10||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,159 pp||‐||10||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,729 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,119 pp||‐||6||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,149 pp||‐||10||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||10||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||10||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,059 pp||‐||10||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,319 pp||‐||10||YES|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||10||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Continental breakfast every day with hot option provided on six mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Aperitifs on 6 evenings
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- 2 course 'alpine evening' dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (1 night)
- Bath and hand towels are provided
- One mid-week bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.