The Chalet Sarsonnet in La Plagne 1800 is a large and inviting chalet in a fantastic location for easy access to the slopes and the centre of town. The chalets owners have created a delightful blend of old and new on the inside of the property, with modern tiled floors throughout the communal areas and a more traditional style in the lounge and dining area. Leading off this living area is a huge panoramic terrace which is a lovely place to unwind after a long day on the slopes!
This chalet is ideal for two small groups or a large family, as there are two living areas here you can always have some privacy if you wish. The bedrooms are comfortably furnished and most have en-suite facilities.
After your evening meal, the buzzing après ski scene can be reached by a short walk of about three minutes. This is the same with the ski slopes and the ski school meeting point which are both a similar distance away.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Please note that we do not know the position of this property. However, as we have to enter co-ordinates for all properties on our site the 'map view' function to work we have placed it where we think it might be based on the description above.
A spacious and light-filled chalet in a good location to access the skiing and bars of La Plagne 1800. Good value.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Wi-Fi internet connection. TV and DVD player. Ski room with ski rack and heated boot warmer. Sauna.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||£849||£140||Enquire||6||YES|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£889||£50||Enquire||12||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||£859||£20||Enquire||12||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from a full programme of regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin with private bath(directly opposite). Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath (no wc). Balcony
- 1 x separate wc shared by Room 1 and Room 2
- First Floor:
- Suite 3: Double with en-suite bath (no wc). Interconnecting with...
- twin bedroom and separate wc
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath (no wc)
- Room 5: twin (extra child single). En-suite bath (no wc)
- 1 x separate wc shared by Room 5 and Room 6
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 5 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (5 days)
- Prosecco apéritif followed by 3 course set dinner with complimentary wine, coffee and chocolates (5 nights)
- Children's high tea at 5.30pm for under 13 year olds (children can eat with adults when whole chalet booked)
- If you require vegetarian or any other special dietary requests this must be confirmed at the time of booking