Chalet Pierra Menta 1 in La Plagne (1800), along with the neighbouring Pierra Menta 2, has been built especially for the chalet operator and both properties benefit accordingly. The chalets are finished to a high standard and there is a spacious open plan dining and lounge area featuring a log burning fire. The chalet's sun terrace offers guests amazing views of the surrounding valley and on a clear day you can see all the way to Mont Blanc! The chalet even features a bio-mass heating system that allows it to run on a 'zero-rated' emission level for anyone concerned with their environmental impact.
All the rooms have en-suite facilities and the chalet has its own sauna as well as a ski and boot room with boot warmers.
The location of the chalet is perfect, only 100 metres from the chairlift and it is possible to ski directly back to the chalet. The village centre is only a 10 minute walk away.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Excellent location, newly build chalet at a reasonable price for a ski resort of this calibre. You can't really go wrong staying here.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Ski boot warmers. TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|14 Dec 2019||£699||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,089||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,399||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£769||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£809||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£939||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,689||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,039||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,059||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£949||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£929||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,159||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£929||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Room 1: triple with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 2: triple with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift