Chalet Mont Blanc in La Plagne (1800) was been purpose built for the operator and this certainly comes with some advantages. There are large picture windows that offer superb views of the surrounding valley and on a clear day you can even see Mont Blanc itself! The open plan living and dining space is on the top floor of the chalet offering the best view possible and the warming log fire adds to the comfortable lounge area.
The chalet is equipped with two balconies, one facing east and one facing west, so those looking to catch some sunshine are spoiled for choice throughout the day. All five rooms have en-suite facilities and the chalet has its own sauna as well as a ski and boot room with boot warmers. The chalet's features extend to a bio-mass heating system that allows it to run on a 'zero-rated' emission level for anyone concerned with their environmental impact.
The location of the chalet is perfect, only 100 metres from the chairlift and it is possible to ski directly back to the chalet. The village centre is only a 10 minute walk away.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Excellent location and the chalet is very nice too.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Satellite TV and DVD player. Ski room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|14 Dec 2019||£699||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£1,099||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||£1,429||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|04 Jan 2020||£779||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£809||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£869||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£949||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||£1,709||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,049||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£1,069||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£959||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£939||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£999||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,169||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||£939||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: triple with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift