Chalet Marguerite in La Plagne is located in the heart of La Plagne 1800, just opposite the local shops and only 75 metres from the local ski bus. The chalet is traditionally designed; think old wood timber, exposed beams and an open plan lounge and dining area. The chalet has a warming log fire and guest can enjoy the excellent views from the balcony.
The chalet is only 300 metres away from the nearest piste and local ski school.
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
No frills but good value in La Plagne. It won't suit everybody but if you want to ski on a bit of a budget but still want a snow-sure large ski area then the Chalet Marguerite will work for you.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system. Ski room with boot warmers.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||£629||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|21 Dec 2019||£979||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£699||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|11 Jan 2020||£729||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|18 Jan 2020||£779||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|25 Jan 2020||£849||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|01 Feb 2020||£909||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|08 Feb 2020||£909||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||£939||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£959||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£909||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£859||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£839||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||£909||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,049||‐||Enquire||11||YES|
|11 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin (beds not adjacent). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: triple with en-suite half bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift