Chalet Klosters in La Plagne 1800 has a lovely location sitting on the hillside close to the resort centre and access to and from the skiing. La Plagne 1800 resort centre is approximately 200 metres away and access to skiing only 300 metres away.
There is a wellness area complete with a hot tub and sauna providing the perfect relaxation options after a hard day's skiing. All the bedrooms are en-suite with flexible twin or double sleeping options. The living and dining room is large and extremely spacious with a log-fire burner helping to create the perfect homely environment in which to enjoy your evening dinners. Due to the height of the chalet in the resort there are fantastic views of the village and mountains.
Please note: The hillside location of this chalet means access is via steps which can be snowy so suitable footwear and easy to carry bags are recommended.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
A good value modern build /chalet. It ticks the boxes with a Jacuzzi, sauna and all bedrooms with en-suite facilities but it has been developed with the rental market very much in mind so expect space to be economical.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness area with hot tub and sauna. Ski storage area with heated boot warmers. Wi-Fi internat connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||£739||£327||Enquire||12||YES||Offer|
|16 Mar 2019||£891||£141||Enquire||4||YES||Offer|
|23 Mar 2019||£771||£222||Enquire||12||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£1,006||£281||Enquire||12||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,137||£343||Enquire||12||YES||Offer|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 4: twin (sloping ceiling) with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin (sloping ceiling) with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin (sloping ceiling) with en-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings