Chalet La Foret in La Plagne is a traditional property with comfortable furnishings and within a 5 minute walk to the main lifts and resort centre. There are seven bedrooms, all of which are spacious and fitted with en-suite facilities. The living and dining area is open plan and comfortably appointed with modern black and red leather sofas and chairs. This rooms opens out onto a sun terrace; an excellent location to enjoy pre dinner aperitifs in the setting sun. On the ground floor there is a boot room with heated boot warmers.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
Nothing flash, but comfortable and reasonably priced in this excellent ski resort.
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Ski storage and heated boot warmers. Panoramic balcony. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||£665||£404||Enquire||2||YES||Offer|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|30 Mar 2019||£629||£621||Enquire||12||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Chalet Plus (whole chalet bookings): Enhanced breakfast, aperitif & canapes, cheeseboard (5 nts). £39pp
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Extras can be added: midweek towel change, walkie-talkies, cheeseboard, enhanced breakfast, bathrobes & slippers
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin (under eaves) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin (under eaves) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin (under eaves) with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 7: twin (under eaves) with en-suite bath and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Aperitifs and canapés (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and soap are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage