Chalet apartment de la Mine 2 in Plagne 1800 is just 150 metres from the edge of the piste and is slap, bang in the middle of Plagne 1800 village. The apartment with its bright open plan kitchen, dining and living area is well furnished throughout and offers four en-suite bedrooms, one of which is a family room sleeping 4 people. Please note that the bunk beds can only be used if the children are uder 12 years of age.
The main sitting room area has great views over the home pistes which lead down to Plagne 1800 from Plagne Centre. The family room is on the lower ground floor and this also has a desk area if parents are keen for their children to catch up with any homework.
Plagne 1800 has its own collection of bars and restaurants. The best apres ski venue, the Mine Bar, is only 40 metres from the main door to this chalet. If guests wish to access the attractions of Plagne Centre the free inter-resort bus service stops within two minutes' walk of the chalet.
Next door is Chalet de la Mine 1. This also sleeps 8-10 guests which means the two properties can be taken together by larger parties.
It's all about the very central location with ease of access to the pistes and lifts, as well as the resort amenities of Plagne 1800.
- La Plagne (1800)
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Ski deposit and ski boot warmers. Each bedroom with flat screen TV. Free Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||£819 pp||£100 pp||10||YES|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||£1,157 pp||‐||2||YES|
|29 Feb 2020||£982 pp||‐||2||YES|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,147 pp||‐||10||YES|
|14 Mar 2020||£879 pp||‐||10||YES|
|21 Mar 2020||£649 pp||£210 pp||10||YES|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2020||£859 pp||‐||10||YES|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: