Chalet Alisier 1 in Plagne 1800 has been recently refurbished and has a fantastic location for ski access. From the front door of the chalet it's a two minute walk to the main Plagne 1800 chairlift and the centre of the resort, with the excellent La Mine Bar and restaurants only a short walk away. On the chalet hosts' night off the Petit Chaperon Rouge restaurant, a cosy mountain restaurant with a roaring fire, is also just a short walk away across the piste.
The chalet is large and spacious and all 7 bedrooms are fitted with en-suite facilities and benefit from underfloor heating. There are stunning mountain views to enjoy from the balcony which is leads off the large, wood clad lounge. This balcony also has a hot tub and a sauna which give the same fabulous far reaching views. This property is ideal for families travelling together as well as large groups of friends.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
An excellent value for money chalet in this excellent ski resort. However, as the chalet is a little on the basic side we would recommend concentrating on the fabulous skiing.
- La Plagne (1800)
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system. Ski and boot room. Shared outdoor hot tub and sauna (with Chalet Alisier 2). Ski and boot room with boot warmers.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2020||£739 pp||‐||15||YES|
|19 Dec 2020||£1,149 pp||‐||15||YES|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£889 pp||‐||15||YES|
|16 Jan 2021||£939 pp||‐||15||YES|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,029 pp||‐||15||YES|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,079 pp||‐||15||YES|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,019 pp||‐||15||YES|
|13 Feb 2021||£1,799 pp||‐||15||YES|
|20 Feb 2021||£1,029 pp||‐||15||YES|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,099 pp||‐||15||YES|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,119 pp||‐||15||YES|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,029 pp||‐||15||YES|
|20 Mar 2021||£989 pp||‐||15||YES|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,129 pp||‐||15||YES|
|03 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2021||£979 pp||‐||15||YES|
|17 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50 euros pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom
- Please note that the resort taxes are not included. This is paid for locally in resort and charged in euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
- First Floor:
- Dining area + open plan kitchen & sitting room. Balcony with hot tub
- Second Floor:
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: triple (single beds) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc