Chalet Baravelle in La Plagne is a great large chalet with fully en-suite rooms. The chalet is traditionally designed with exposed wood beams, stone and timber built into the decor. The chalet is spacious with an open plan living and dining area and a log fire adding warmth to enjoy after a hard day's skiing.
Chalet Bartavelle is in an excellent position in La Plagne 1800, the nearest chairlift (along with the local ski school) is only 50 metres from the chalet. The village centre is only 200 metres away and for those guests wishing to head up to La Plagne Centre the bus stop is only 50 metres away!
Please note that with this chalet operator the chalet host(s) eat dinner each night with the guests.
If you would like to view other chalets in Plagne 1800 please use this link to view our Plagne 1800 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Paradiski region resort.
Superb location and food and service are usually very reliable.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- TV and DVD player. Ski room with boot warmers. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ruark Audio system.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices (per person for 7 nights)
|15 Dec 2018||£639||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|22 Dec 2018||£949||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|29 Dec 2018||£1,159||‐||Enquire||2||YES|
|05 Jan 2019||£659||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|12 Jan 2019||£699||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|19 Jan 2019||£799||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|26 Jan 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|02 Feb 2019||£899||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|09 Feb 2019||£929||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|16 Feb 2019||£1,509||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|23 Feb 2019||£939||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|02 Mar 2019||£949||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|09 Mar 2019||£889||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|16 Mar 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|23 Mar 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|30 Mar 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|06 Apr 2019||£1,099||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|13 Apr 2019||£849||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrade packages are available - please ask for details
- Room 1: twin. En-suite shower & wc. (Beds not adjacent) Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: single with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 7: twin with en-suite shower and wc. (Beds not adjacent)
- Room 8: twin with en-suite small bath and wc.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra locally (approx.1.50e pppn)
- Breakfast including a cooked breakfast (6 mornings 8am - 9am). Buffet breakfast on staff day off (1 morning)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- 3 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (6 nights). Note chalet host(s) eat dinner with guests
- Dinner on the last night also includes local cheeseboard and port
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries from L'Occitane in each bedroom