Ski Chalet Massif near Samoens is a delightful, family owned chalet which offers guests a real alpine experience. Located in its own 10,000 square metres of private grounds the chalet is found in a little clearing within the forests just below Samoens 1600. The far reaching mountain views are stunning and the nearest neighbours are a drive away. If you are looking for an alpine retreat then look no further.
Included in the price is a driver service. In the mornings this will drop you either at the nursery slopes (for the ski school meeting point) or at the top of a green, blue, or red slopes at Samoens 1600. In the afternoons your driver can pick guests up from the same drop-off point, or from the Reposette in Vercland (a fantastic après bar). As you leave the chalet in the morning simply find your name on the shuttle's timetable blackboard and mark the time slot you want that day. The driver service is an important part of your holiday. Although guests can enjoy the tranquil setting ski access is really easy. There is no walking in ski gear, or waiting for ski buses, and you can be skiing within 5 minutes' of leaving the chalet.
If you don't want to be picked up by the driver it is possible for experienced off-piste skiers to ski back right to the chalet from Samoens 1600.
There is a wealth of après ski options in the local area. Ski back to either Samoens 1600, Vercland or Morillon to enjoy a well-earned drink at the end of the day. Your driver we will collect you from the bar in plenty of time for dinner.
The chalet is perfect for children. As well as the indoor activities, like games and DVD's, there are also toboggans and 10,000sqm of sloped land for them to play out in the snow and a floodlight to illuminate it. The lounge and dining area is huge and open plan, with an open log fireplace. From the sitting room there is direct access to the terrace with hot tub. Guests can keep an eye on their children playing outisde whilst they relax with a drink. There is also a TV/DVD room and a games room with a baby-foot table and a pool table.
In-house childcare can be arranged as an extra cost (plenty of notice period is required). Children can return early to the chalet for hot chocolate and fun (there is a selection of toys, games and even a Wii console with games for all ages).
Splendid isolation and amazing alpine views, yet only a couple of minutes' drive from the nearest lifts and slopes. A truly authentic alpine chalet experience.
- Flaine (Samoens)
- 12 - 22
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Separate TV area (British freesat channels). Huge library of DVDs. Wii console and games. Free Wi-Fi. Games room with pool table + table football. Heated ski & boot room. Huge garden for snowman making and tobogganing. Outdoor hot tub. Car parking spaces (outside).
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||£603 pp||‐||2||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£647 pp||‐||4||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£647 pp||‐||4||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||£603 pp||‐||8||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£603 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£603 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£560 pp||‐||10||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£560 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£560 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Hot breakfast accompanied with fresh pastries/bread, cereals, yoghurts, fruit/juices and teas/coffee (7 days)
- Home-baked cake with tea or coffee (6 afternoons)
- Canapés and apéritifs (6 evenings)
- Three course dinner with complimentary wines (10 wines to choose from). Dinner served (6 nights)
- Morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up from the slopes
- Each bedroom with hairdryer, towels and robes, toiletries, a safe and clock radio
- Children's dinners can be served earlier (main and dessert with selection of soft drinks)
- A fridge in the sitting room with complimentary beers, and soft drinks for the children
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Lower Floor:
- Heated ski and boot room. Guest wc
- Games room with pool table and table football
- Middle Floor:
- Main living and dining room. Guest wc. TV snug area. Kitchen.
- Room 1: double with en-suite
- Room 2: twin (extra bed possible) with en-suite
- Top Floor:
- Room 3: family suite (double + two single beds). En-suite facilities
- Room 4: family suite (double + two single beds). En-suite facilities
- Room 5: family suite (double + two single beds). En-suite facilities
- Room 6: family suite (double + three single beds). En-suite facilities