Chalet Samoens is situated in the heart of the pretty and traditional mountain town of Samoens. Although just moments away from the lovely church and market square and all the delicatessens, boulangeries, and boutique shops and bars of Samoens the chalet is situated in a quiet back street. The free shuttle bus service, which runs throughout the day, stops only 150 metres from the chalet and takes you to the Grand Massif Express lift, accessing the huge Flaine ski area (265 km of piste).
The chalet has six en-suite bedrooms and 3 of the rooms can comfortably take extra beds meaning that a large group of up to 17 guests can stay here. All the bedrooms have a lovely range of Quintessentially English bathroom products and all rooms can be configured as either twin or super king-size double, each also with flat screen TV. All beds have comfortable mattress toppers for that added bit of luxury and a guaranteed good night's sleep.
The chalet has a large open plan main living/dining area with a central open fireplace - the feature of the space. There is also a large balcony off the sitting room that offers great views over the town of Samoens and to the mountains beyond. However, perhaps the best feature of this fantastic chalet is the huge spa area which comes with sauna, hot tub, showers and 'relax area'. Oh, and to cap it all off the chalet has an elevator that accesses all floors.
Please note that there is an additional bathroom on the top floor with a bath and baby changing facilities. Individual bookings on a room-by-room basis area accepted or exclusive occupancy booking for the whole chalet. The chalet staff are on-site during your stay but live out.
Please note that the chalet comes with a complimentary drinks service. House wines, beers and soft drinks are included in the price that you pay. This service is not just limited to meal times and can be enjoyed throughout the day.
We love Samoens and are delighted to be able to offer such a great chalet here. With the centre of this charming resort almost on your doorstep and the free shuttle bus serving the main lifts stopping only 150 metres away Chalet Samoens has a perfect location. Add in that all bedrooms are en-suite and have flat screen TVs, and the spa area with hot tub and sauna and you have a very attractive package indeed.
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- In the centre
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa with hot tub, sauna and shower. TV in the bedrooms and iPod dock. Wi-Fi internet connection. Ski and boot room.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|21 Dec 2019||£845||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|28 Dec 2019||£995||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|05 Jan 2020||£695||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|12 Jan 2020||£695||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|19 Jan 2020||£745||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|26 Jan 2020||£795||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|02 Feb 2020||£845||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£895||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||£1,045||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||£845||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£795||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|08 Mar 2020||£745||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|15 Mar 2020||£745||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£745||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£745||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£745||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£745||‐||Enquire||17||NO|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- The amount of security deposit, if required, will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Geneva airport transfers can be arranged for extra cost.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double (extra two singles). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double (extra two singles). En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double (extra single bed). En-suite shower & wc.
- 1 x separate bathroom on top floor with bath & baby changing area
Included in Price
- Continental breakfast (bacon, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms plus a daily special) on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Four course dinner with complimentary wine, beer and/or soft drinks (6 nights)
- Luxurious Quintessentially English bathroom toiletries
- Midweek towel change
- Cots and highchairs
- In resort concierge service for organising passes and booking local restaurants etc
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift