The Ferme St Christophe in Samoens is a 200 year old farmstead that has been painstakingly restored into a luxurious alpine home. Throughout its 500 square metres of internal space there is evidence of superior craftsmanship so that today this property is one of the finest restorations in the local area.
Four of the eight en-suite bedrooms have a south facing balcony which catch the afternoon and early evening sunshine and give fabulous mountain views. 7 of the bedrooms can be configured as either twin or double and have luxurious wool and cashmere mattresses made by award winning Harrison & Spink. The 8th bedroom is a permanent double. All bathrooms have underfloor heating, a heated towel radiator, mirror demister pads, silent air extraction, a hairdryer, shaver socket and an endless and quick supply of hot water from the log-fired boiler.
The separate sitting room area on the ground floor has a large open fireplace and a library area, iPod docking station. If you wish to catch an evening movie a large flat screen TV will appear with the touch of a button. There is also a separate bureau/desk area which is a quiet working or reading spot. The light and spacious dining area has two large separate oak tables and an open fireplace.
The converted barn which is in the private grounds holds a separate cinema and entertaining space. The mazot spa houses a shower plus a traditional Swedish sauna which can take 16 people and offers wonderful mountain views. Next to the mazot is the large outdoor Jacuzzi for 8 people. The property is surrounded by extensive private grounds - perfect for snowman making after a snowfall.
The Ferme St Christophe is located in the quiet Vallon area of Samoens, just a 10 minute stroll from the centre of resort. The free ski bus stop is 100 metres from the chalet but guests can also use the private driver service which operates between 08:00 - 10:00hrs and 15:00 - 19:00hrs.
There is superfast broadband Wi-Fi throughout which is supplied by three separate telephone lines.
Are you looking for a truly alpine chalet experience? Then look no further. Wonderful sauna (with mountain views) and a hot tub for 8 round this luxury catered chalet in Samoens off nicely. Oh, and did we mention the cinema room in the converted barn?
- Flaine (Samoens)
- 15 - 16
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Mazot in the garden with 16 person sauna. Shower & wc. Outdoor wooden hot tub for 8 people. Barn: cinema (plasma TV), fireplace, bar & pool table. In-resort driver service (08.00-10.00 + 15.00-19.00hrs). Wi-Fi internet connection and iPod dock. Sky TV
- Hot tub
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,045 pp||‐||8||NO|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,095 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,045 pp||‐||2||NO|
|01 Mar 2020||£600 pp||‐||16||NO||Short stay|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£400 pp||‐||12||NO||Short stay|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||£945 pp||‐||16||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£945 pp||‐||16||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Comprehensive self-serve continental breakfast (3 mornings). Full cooked breakfast (4 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Four course dinner with complimentary wine, beer and/or soft drinks (6 nights)
- Private minibus service morning and afternoon 08.00 - 10.00hrs and 15.00 - 19.00hrs
- Luxurious Quintessentially English bathroom toiletries
- Midweek towel change
- Cots and highchairs
- In resort concierge service for organising passes and booking local restaurants etc
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- The amount of security deposit, if required, will be confirmed at the time of booking
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Staff apartment. Kitchen + dining area. Sitting room + study
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite open bath, separate shower & wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- The Barn:
- Kitchen area. Sitting room with large cinema screen