Covid Cancellation policy: For your peace of mind, should either your home country or the French government impose Covid related travel restrictions which prevent you from travelling to the chalet on the dates of your booking less than 30 days and up to 7 days prior to the date of arrival, the total paid for your accommodation booking will be refunded. This includes resort closure and travel bans. Should you test positive or have symptoms of Covid and be required to self-isolate within 7 days of travel, or your home country or the French government imposes lockdown, the chalet will offer 100% credit to use for a future booking. A medical certificate may be required.
The Ferme St Christophe in Samoens is a 200 year old farmstead that has been painstakingly restored into a luxurious alpine home. Throughout its 500 square metres of internal space there is evidence of superior craftsmanship so that today this property is one of the finest restorations in the local area.
Four of the eight en-suite bedrooms have a south facing balcony which catch the afternoon and early evening sunshine and give fabulous mountain views. 6 of the bedrooms can be configured as either twin or double and have luxurious wool and cashmere mattresses made by award winning Harrison Spinks. The remaining two bedrooms are set up as permanent doubles. All bathrooms have underfloor heating, a heated towel radiator, mirror demister pads, silent air extraction, a hairdryer and an endless and quick supply of hot water from the log-fired boiler.
The separate sitting room area on the ground floor has a large open fireplace and a library area, iPod docking station (with Bluetooth BOSE Sound & Touch speaker). If you wish to catch an evening movie a large flat screen TV will appear with the touch of a button. There is also a separate bureau/desk area which is a quiet working or reading spot. The light and spacious dining area has two large separate oak tables and an open fireplace.
The converted barn which is in the private grounds offers a great extra entertaining space with large TV. The mazot spa houses a shower plus a traditional Swedish sauna which can take 16 people and offers wonderful mountain views. Next to the mazot is the large outdoor Jacuzzi for 8 people. The property is surrounded by extensive private grounds - perfect for snowman making after a snowfall.
The Ferme St Christophe is located in the quiet Vallon area of Samoens, just a 10 minute stroll from the centre of resort. The free ski bus stop is 100 metres from the chalet but guests can also use the private driver service which operates between 08:00 - 10:00hrs and 16:00 - 18:00hrs.
There is superfast broadband Wi-Fi throughout which is supplied by three separate telephone lines.
Are you looking for a truly alpine chalet experience? Then look no further. Wonderful sauna (with mountain views) and a hot tub for 8 round this luxury catered chalet in Samoens off nicely.
- Flaine (Samoens)
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Mazot in the garden with 16 person sauna. Shower & wc. Outdoor wooden hot tub for 8 people. Barn: Large plasma TV, fireplace, bar & pool table. In-resort driver service to and from main lift (am and pm). Wi-Fi internet connection and iPod dock. Sky TV.
- Hot tub
- Cinema/TV room
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||£522 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Dec 2021||£1,022 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Dec 2021||£1,449 pp||‐||15||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£870 pp||‐||15||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£870 pp||‐||15||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£870 pp||‐||15||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 Feb 2022||£957 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£1,449 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£957 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£957 pp||‐||15||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£870 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£870 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 Mar 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 Apr 2022||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Breakfast with hot options on 6 mornings (self-serve breakfast on one morning)
- Self-service afternoon tea (6 days)
- Five course dinner with a range of complimentary fine wines and beer (5 nights)
- Savoyard style dinner with a range of complimentary fine wines and beer (1 night)
- Teas, coffee, soft drinks and cordials available at all times
- High tea served for children at an earlier time
- Daily Housekeeping and an evening 'turn down' service on 6 days. Spa towels changed mid-week
- Local tourist tax
- Complimentary airport/train station transfers (conditions apply so please ask for details)
- Minibus shuttle service to/from the Grand Massif Express gondola every morning and afternoon
- An upgrade wine list with a range of exceptional fine wines to choose from (order in advance)
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No flights but airport transfers included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Staff apartment. Kitchen + dining area. Sitting room + study
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite open bath, separate shower & wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath with shower & wc
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite shower & wc
- The Barn:
- Kitchen area. Sitting room with large flat screen TV