Chalet Mautalent in Morillon is a top-notch property with four en-suite bedrooms and a further two bedrooms that share one bathroom. Rooms can be configured as either twins or king size doubles, making this the perfect choice for large groups and families alike. All beds have super-comfy mattress toppers for that added bit of luxury. Impressively, Chalet Mautalent is rated as the number one holiday rental in Morillon on trip advisor, and rightly so!
Chalet Mautalent is located 900 metres from the Morillon cable car and is a 10 minute walk from the centre of town. However, there is also a free ski shuttle bus stop just 100 metres down the road, but guests can also take advantage of the private drivers service which is available between 8.30am - 10am and 3pm - 7pm. This is an on-demand service which provides unlimited journeys into Morillon during these set times.
There is a vast collection of board games and a DVD library. The ski room with heated boot warmers leads directly into the chalet, and the outdoor hot tub awaits after a tough day's skiing.
Please note that the chalet comes with a complimentary drinks service. House wines, beers and soft drinks are included in the price that you pay. This service is not just limited to meal times and can be enjoyed throughout the day.
And what about the skiing area? Well we feel the Grand Massif is one of the Alps most underrated areas. Pisted runs are plentiful and cover about 265kms of terrain. From the higher, modern base development above Morillon it is easy to access the main ski area of the Flaine Grand Massif and enjoy all the variety this largely North facing area offers.
This is a new chalet company to the UK market (2012) although Chalet Mautalent has been in an English family for several years. This family owned and managed chalet is being run on a commercial venture for the first time for season 2012-13. Tim heads up the operation during the winter and his passion for great food is very much the driving force behind the product. He has invaluable experience gained at Heston Blumenthal's, Fat Duck, Chez Bruce in Wandsworth SW18 and also for a luxury ski chalet company (2011/12). The chalet may not have the most convenient location (although there is both a bus service and private minibus shuttle) but we think this property offers fantastic value for money. Chalet Mautalent offers really very comfortable accommodation, and great food & service, all at very reasonable prices.
- Flaine (Morillon)
- 12 - 15
- To piste/lift:
- More than 800 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Selection of board games. Flat screen TV (Sky) DVD player and film library. Wi-Fi internet connection and iPod dock. Heated boot warmers. In-resort driver service (08.00-10.00 + 15.00-19.00hrs).
- Hot tub
- Driver service
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£595 pp||‐||15||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£595 pp||‐||15||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£595 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||£595 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Comprehensive self-serve continental breakfast (3 mornings). Full cooked breakfast (4 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Four course dinner with complimentary wine, beer and/or soft drinks (6 nights)
- Private minibus service morning and afternoon: 08.30 - 10.00hrs and 15.00 - 19.00hrs
- Luxurious Quintessentially English bathroom toiletries
- Midweek towel change
- Cots and highchairs
- In resort concierge service for organising passes and booking local restaurants etc
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- The amount of security deposit, if required, will be confirmed at the time of booking.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: twin/double (extra sofa bed) with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: twin/double (extra sofa bed) with en-suite shower room
- Room 4: twin/double (extra sofa bed) with en-suite shower room
- Room 5: twin/double
- Room 6: twin/double
- 1 x separate bathroom shared by Room 5 & 6