Season 2020-2021: To book your chalet there is just a 10% deposit. The 90% balance is not due until 28 days before your intended arrival date in resort. There is a comprehensive COVID cancellation policy which will allow you to cancel or change your booking if a COVID event occurs. This includes a 90% cash refund or a 100% credit to use another time.
The Shemshak Lodge offers ski-in and ski-out convenience and is walking distance from all of Courchevel 1850's fabulous boutiques and famous shopping. The chalet is situated on the piste with direct access to Courchevel 1850's fabulous skiing and has been built to exacting and grandiose standards.
The Shemshak Lodge sleeps up to 10 adults and 3 children comfortably at full capacity, in four en-suite twin/double rooms and one en-suite family suite that can fit two adults and 3 children. This fantastic property is typical of Courchevel 1850 luxury chalets, 'alpine chic', furnished by the keen eye of a top London interior designer.
In the dining room you will enjoy a bespoke menu cooked with local and seasonal produce, sourced from markets and farms. The chefs ensure that your food is personal to your own tastes; be it gastronomic magic in a formal setting, local specialties, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV!
There is a whole floor of the Shemshak dedicated to the wellness facilities; the large swimming pool offers panoramic views of the valley, the separate Jacuzzi hot tub, sauna, hammam, massage room and state of the art gym make sure you will be totally immersed in a relaxing holiday.
Guests will enjoy the use of an in resort private chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle during their stay.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A truly outstanding chalet with an operator who employ professional chefs and provide an in resort concierge service to make sure your every need is taken care of. You don't get much better than this option.
- Courchevel 1850
- 8 - 13
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Wellness floor with pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. 4x4 chauffeured vehicle. Wi-Fi. iPod docking station. Hair dryer in every bedroom.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Driver service
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 Dec 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2021||£20,079 pp||‐||13||NO|
|02 Jan 2022||£14,212 pp||‐||13||NO|
|09 Jan 2022||£6,329 pp||‐||13||NO|
|16 Jan 2022||£6,329 pp||‐||13||NO|
|23 Jan 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2022||£8,412 pp||‐||13||NO|
|06 Feb 2022||£9,155 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Feb 2022||£13,423 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Feb 2022||£9,167 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Feb 2022||£6,723 pp||‐||13||NO|
|06 Mar 2022||£6,723 pp||‐||13||NO|
|13 Mar 2022||£6,723 pp||‐||13||NO|
|20 Mar 2022||£6,554 pp||‐||13||NO|
|27 Mar 2022||£6,554 pp||‐||13||NO|
|03 Apr 2022||£6,723 pp||‐||13||NO|
|10 Apr 2022||£8,007 pp||‐||13||NO|
|17 Apr 2022||£7,770 pp||‐||13||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Daily fresh breakfast (continental style): pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats & cheeses, yoghurts and preserves
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily contactless cleaning & preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Your personal chalet manager will arrange evening restaurant bookings or delivery from your favourite restaurant
- Where possible a non-contact style of service is provided in the chalet
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: double bunks (sleeps 5). Private bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double. En-suite bath and wc. Dressing room. Balcony
- Room 3: master double. En-suite bath and wc. Dressing room. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony