Chalet Maisonee B in Courchevel 1850 offers guests a comfortable luxurious chalet experience in an ideal location. The chalet is situated right on the Chenus piste for ski-in/ski-out convenience and still manages to be within 10 minutes' walk from the village centre.
The chalet has five bedrooms, two fully en-suite and the additional rooms share a bath and shower room. The sitting room has a lovely charm with the open fireplace, a perfect spot to relax after a hard day's skiing in the huge Three Valleys ski area.
The living area opens up onto a large terrace where guests can enjoy views of the surrounding valley. The chalet is located on the ground floor of the Maisonee building. The neighbouring Maisonee A is spread over the top two floors of the building and both properties can be booked together for larger groups.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A comfortable chalet with a 'home from home' feel. Furthermore, the chalet is in a ski-in ski-out location - little wonder this chalet is a popular choice.
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi internet access. Ski locker and boot warmers. Large sun terrace. Selection of games.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|07 Dec 2019||£467||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|14 Dec 2019||£561||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||£654||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|11 Jan 2020||£514||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|18 Jan 2020||£514||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|25 Jan 2020||£514||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||£607||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|08 Feb 2020||£701||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||£701||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£701||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||£561||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£561||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£561||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£561||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£561||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£467||‐||Enquire||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome arrival at the chalet
- Beds made up for guests's arrival
- Welcome pack in the chalet
- Towels and linen included with a mid week change
- End of stay cleaning
- Electricity and firewood is included in the rental price
- Services of a chef and chalet staff can be arranged for extra cost
- Please note there is a 1,000 euros damage deposit required for this property
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Entrance. Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area. Terrace
- Room 1: twin/double (accessed from sitting area). En-suite bath & wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double
- Room 4: twin (interconnecting with Room 5)
- Room 5: twin (interconnecting with Room 4). En-suite bath & wc
- 1 x separate shower and wc
- 1 x separate guest wc
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift