Chalet Maisonee A in Courchevel 1850 offers guests a comfortable luxurious chalet experience in an ideal location. The chalet is situated right on the Chenus piste for ski-in/ski-out convenience and still manages to be within 10 minutes' walk from the village centre.
The chalet has six bedrooms, five fully en-suite, and two have their own private balconies that enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding valley.
The open plan living and dining area is spacious and offers a great area for guests to relax after a hard day's skiing in the huge Three Valleys ski area. The living area has a roaring open fire and TV snug area and opens up onto the sun terrace where you can find the private hammam!
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
Really comfortable chalet with a 'home from home' feel. Furthermore, the chalet is in a ski-in ski-out location - little wonder this chalet is a popular choice with our clients.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Satellite TV/video/DVD, iPad & plasma home cinema system. Selection of games and internet access. Hammam (steam room). Ski boot warmers. Large sun terrace.
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||£1,006 pp||‐||12||NO|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||£1,221 pp||‐||12||NO|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|07 Mar 2020||£1,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||£1,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,078 pp||‐||12||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£718 pp||‐||12||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£718 pp||‐||12||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- Services of a chef and chalet staff can be arranged for extra cost
- Please note there is a 1,000 euros damage deposit required for this property
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Entrance. Open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Terrace
- Room 1: twin/double with basin
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- 1 x separate shower room and wc opposite Room 1
- First Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc