Chalet Gentianes is situated in arguably the best location in Courchevel 1850. It is nestled in a winter wonderland of snow covered fir trees and is truly ski-in and ski-out onto the Bellecote piste. The centre of the resort is a mere 2 minutes' walk away. The chalet has been built in a sympathetic alpine style with wood interiors, exposed ceiling beams and a cosy fireplace in the top floor living area. This elegant main communal area has wonderful elevated views towards the mountains. The basement level is dedicated to a modern spa area with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hammam, a separate gym and an independent massage/ therapy room. Les Gentianes has seven bedrooms, each with a private bathroom, and is designed to sleep a maximum of 14 guests. The gross floor area is 700 square metres.
The reception with the beautiful lounge, TV and dining area.
The master bedroom with private balcony and en-suite bathroom. A guest double with en-suite shower and wc, and a children's bunk bedroom with private balcony and en-suite shower and wc.
Ground Floor (Level 0)
The entrance level with the second master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a guest room (made up as double or twin) with en-suite shower and wc. The ski room, with boot warmer and ski lockers, is on this level with direct access to the Bellecote piste.
This level is the entrance from the garage. There are two further guest bedrooms (both can be made up as double or twin) with their own en-suite shower rooms. There is also another lounge with TV and the cinema room. There is a self-contained staff apartment on this level with two bedrooms accommodating up to 4 members of staff.
This floor is dedicated to a luxury spa - a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, hammam and relaxation area. There is an independent fitness room and a massage room with your own therapist providing a full range of specially designed treatments.
Please note that no outdoor shoes are allowed to be worn in the chalet. Chalet Gentianes is a non-smoking chalet.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
Surely one of the most desirable chalets in Courchevel 1850.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: swimming pool, hammam, Jacuzzi. Gym & massage room. Cinema room. Two separate sitting rooms. Ski and boot room opening onto the piste.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|04 Dec 2020||£3,369 pp||‐||14||NO||Offer|
|12 Dec 2020||£6,065 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£7,345 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£5,526 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£5,526 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£5,526 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£5,526 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£6,065 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Feb 2021||£6,065 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Feb 2021||£5,795 pp||‐||14||NO|
|07 Mar 2021||£6,199 pp||‐||14||NO|
|14 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 Mar 2021||£5,526 pp||‐||14||NO|
|28 Mar 2021||£4,717 pp||‐||14||NO|
|04 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 Apr 2021||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Chef and butler serving daily breakfast (08.00 - 10.00hrs) and dinner (16.00 - 22.00hrs)
- House keeping (08.00 - 10.00hrs)
- In resort vehicle and driver service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- In resort concierge service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Private ski instructor
- Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included. Beds made up for arrival. Linen changed mid week
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and hair dryers in each bathroom
- Firewood and fresh flowers at the beginning of the week
- Please note that a 25,000 euro damage deposit must be paid in advance (56 days prior to departure)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Extra hours for staff are charged at 50 euros per staff member per hour
- All food and beverages are charged as an extra cost
- Lunch can be provided at extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: children's bunk room with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: master double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc