Chalet Founets Aval in Courchevel 1850 is located right opposite the Bellecote piste and the Bergerie restaurant, ensuring that you have the best of both skiing and apres-ski during your stay. The stunning living room with its high beamed ceiling reaching up into the apex of the roof and an inviting open fire make this a wonderful place to end the day.
The chalet is beautifully furnished with leather sofas and many local ornaments and items of interest. There is a sunny balcony with outstanding views down the valley. This chalet is perfect for the discerning skier who is looking for comfortable and stylish accommodation in a superb position. There is also an ingenious sauna which at the press of a button can become a steam room. Whichever your preferred method of relaxation you are well catered for.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
The 'leatherette sofa suite' may not be to everyone's tastes but this still remains a very comfortable chalet in Courchevel 1850 and is always popular with our clients.
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Apple TV, DVD and iPod dock. Sauna/steam room. Ski room with boot warmers. Telephone and Wi-Fi. Hair dryers in each bedroom. Driver service in and around resort.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£1,419||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£2,549||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£3,349||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,379||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,419||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,479||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,539||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,639||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£2,099||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,369||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,679||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,659||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,809||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,709||£100||Enquire||9||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,809||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£2,379||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,429||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,509||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Massage and beauty treatments
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Entrance Floor:
- Kitchen, dining and sitting area. Ski and boot room
- Ground Floor:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Sauna and separate wc.
- Mezzanine Floor:
- Galleried lounge area with sofa and widescreen TV
- Room 5: single with en-suite shower and basin (no wc)
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift