Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
This is a large and very comfortable modern chalet conversion with 320 square metres of living space. It offers guests a truly ski in and ski out location onto the Pralong slope at the top end of the resort and also wonderful spa facilities as well as an indoor swimming pool.
With an internal lift and state of the art amenities this chalet would appeal to guests looking to enjoy ultra-modern living in Courchevel - one of the World's most prestigious ski resorts.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
You will either love or loathe the decor but there is no denying this chic alpine property has wonderful facilities and also a truly ski-in and ski-out location.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Swimming pool, Jacuzzi on the terrace and steam room. TV area. Desk/office area with Wi-Fi internet access. Ski room with boot warmers. Internal lift and laundry facilities.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£2,861 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£2,861 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||£4,954 pp||‐||10||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£3,333 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£3,333 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£3,333 pp||‐||10||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£3,333 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£4,954 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£6,519 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£4,954 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£4,444 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£4,167 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Mar 2021||£3,333 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£3,333 pp||‐||10||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£2,861 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£2,861 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£2,861 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef and hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- Daily cleaning and evening turn down service (times on rental contract)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Daily newspaper of your choice
- DVDs available on request
- Cards and board games available on request
- Complimentary teas, coffees and soft drinks
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Food for breakfast, lunch or dinner will be extra and charged at cost price
- All alcoholic drinks will be charged extra
- If full board is required the services of the chef and the hostess will be charged at 450 euros each per day
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. This varies from 5,000 - 15,000 euros approx.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: