Completed in September 2012, Chalet Edelweiss is located in the exclusive Bellecote Hamlet, on the Bellecote piste and a 2 minutes' walk to the centre of Courchevel. Chalet Edelweiss, bringing a new standard of luxury to Courchevel, covers over 3,000 square metres of luxurious living space spread over six floors.
The elegant lounge and dining areas provide the charm and atmosphere expected of this property. They are on level 3 with beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and pistes. The dining table can accommodate up to 24 people.
The top for the chalet (Level +4) is dedicated to the first master suite. With over 100 square metres of space it's fair to say that there is plenty of room. There are 2 separate his and hers dressing rooms, a private sitting room, bedroom and bathroom. Accessible via lift or stairs.
On the entrance level you will find a nightclub accommodating over 100 guests with a DJ booth, dance floor and bar. There is also a state of the art private cinema room found on this level, as well as a library.
This floor is dedicated to a luxury spa - a swimming pool with Jacuzzi featuring a waterfall surrounding a sky light, a bar and relaxation area. There is also a hammam and sauna. A large fitness room and a double therapy room providing a full range of specially designed treatments are also found on this level.
Even the ski and boot room is huge (50 square metres) and of course this opens directly onto the Bellecote piste. A car lift takes you to an underground garage where there is room for no less than 24 cars. Good to know that there is a private car wash also. A lift provides access to all levels as well as a magnificent spiral stairway. There is separate staff lift, stairway and entrance insuring complete privacy.
Please note that no outdoor shoes are allowed to be worn in the chalet. Chalet Edelweiss is a non-smoking chalet.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
For a chalet of this quality it's hard to think of suitable superlatives. For a mere mortal you would need more than one lottery win to book this chalet. However, for a Russian billionaire, world class sporting mega star or steel magnate from India this is probably just the place.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Bar and nightclub, cinema room and library. Spa: swimming pool with relax area, sauna, hammam & Jacuzzi Gym & 2 massage rooms. Wi-Fi internet access on all levels. Car lift and garage for 24 vehicles (private cash wash).
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Ski in ski out
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|06 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||£15,894 pp||‐||16||NO|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||£11,853 pp||‐||16||NO|
|22 Mar 2020||£11,853 pp||‐||16||NO|
|29 Mar 2020||£8,082 pp||‐||16||NO|
|05 Apr 2020||£5,388 pp||‐||16||NO|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Two chefs and two butlers serving daily breakfast (08.00 - 10.00hrs) and dinner (16.00 - 22.00hrs)
- House keeping (08.00 - 10.00hrs)
- In resort vehicle and driver service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- In resort concierge service (09.00 - 20.00hrs)
- Private ski instructor
- Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included. Beds made up for arrival. Linen changed mid week
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries and hair dryers in each bathroom
- Firewood and fresh flowers at the beginning of the week
- Please note that a 50,000 euro damage deposit must be paid in advance (90 days prior to departure)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Extra hours for staff are charged at 50 euros per staff member per hour
- All food and beverages are charged as an extra cost
- Lunch can be provided at extra cost
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Room 1: master double suite. Two dressing rooms & lounge. Bathroom
- Room 2: master double suite. Two dressing rooms & lounge. Bathroom
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower room
- Room 5: double with dressing room. En-suite bathroom
- Room 6: double with dressing room. En-suite bathroom
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite shower room