FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
The Chalet Hotel Crystal 2000 has absolutely everything you could want when booking a family ski holiday; great access to the slopes, family suites, in-house childcare and a fantastic indoor soft play area. There are also two saunas and a treatment room for massage sessions.
Located above the main resort in more secluded surroundings the Crystal 2000 offers ski-in/ski-out convenience and the complementary minibus shuttle service (run from 9pm until midnight) ensures guests can enjoy the village centre once the slopes shut. The hotel is sat right on the Pralong slope and is one button lift away from the Bellecote piste and the heart of Courchevel 1850 and, importantly, the ski school meeting points.
At the end of the day guests can relax on the large terrace which overlooks the slopes and is a perfect sun trap.
The chalet hotel's various suites and room options include interconnecting rooms, ideal for families with younger children. The communal areas include a spacious living room and fantastic indoor play area. The Crystal 2000 also has its own communal lounge/bar area where you can enjoy pre-dinner drinks before sitting down in the dining room which overlooks the piste below.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
Superb location right on the piste at the top of Courchevel 1850. Not great for visiting the resort centre but ideal for children's ski school meeting place and for parents who like ski in ski out. Rooms and communal areas are dated and to be frank could do with an upgrade. However, the childcare and service offered for families is very good.
- Courchevel 1850
- 107 - 148
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Minibus shuttle service to and from the resort centre. Indoor soft play area for children. Lounge / bar with open fireplace and Wi-Fi access. Two saunas and a treatment room. Lift to all floors.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
- Swimming pool:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||£932||‐||Enquire||40||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£1,062||‐||Enquire||16||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£1,517||‐||Enquire||30||YES||Offer|
|05 Jan 2020||£917||‐||Enquire||15||YES|
|12 Jan 2020||£977||‐||Enquire||45||YES|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,007||‐||Enquire||38||YES|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,047||‐||Enquire||20||YES|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,057||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£1,117||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£2,046||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,127||‐||Enquire||30||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,107||‐||Enquire||36||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,097||‐||Enquire||40||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,057||‐||Enquire||18||YES|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,027||‐||Enquire||30||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,257||‐||Enquire||9||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£1,457||‐||Enquire||40||YES||Offer|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,057||‐||Enquire||38||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Buffet breakfast (7 days). Please note there will be a simple cooked breakfast option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea with cake or biscuits (6 days)
- 3 course dinner (menu choice) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Wine offered until coffee served
- Children's high tea is served at 5.15pm for under 13 year olds
- Resort minibus shuttle service to and from the resort centre
- Baby listening / child patrol service 7.30pm - 11pm daily
- Huge selection of childcare. Nursery: (4-40 months) all day baby care. Spritelets: (3-4yrs) intro to snow.
- Sprites: (5-12yrs) morning ski school. Sprites Extra (5-12yrs) all day school. Supervised lunch: (3-12yrs) available.
- Sprite Guided Ski Fun: (6-12yrs) afternoon free ski session with guide.
- Snow Club: (3-8yrs) half day activity club incl lunch. Cocoa Club: (6-12yrs) supervised evening care 7.30-10pm
- Cocoa Club Plus: (8 - 12yrs) evening club including apres ski activities 7.30pm - 10pm
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- FAMILY CHALET ONLY - can only be booked by parties that include children under 13 years of age. Prices shown on a late deal basis which may have been reduced lower than the brochure price are based on a family of 3 or 4 people (two adults and one/two children) sharing a family triple/quad bedroom.
- Various room types including interconnecting rooms
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift