The Darkoum building in Courchevel 1850 is set over four floors and is a freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments, the Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan, all with a very good bedroom to bathroom ratio. The Darkoum building is very well situated just a short 100 metres walk takes you to the Bellcote piste, making this property very nearly ski in ski out and ideal for families.
Darkoum Lama is perfectly suited to families but would also be good for three couples. Spread over a single floor, the living area is generous and the second double room allows you to invite other relatives or friends while the fourth, single room allows flexibility for children to have their own rooms. The spacious open plan living and dining area with log fireplace has dramatic views down the mountain. Outside is a large balcony, ideal for soaking up the views in the warmer months.
Designated as a 'development chalet' for the 2018-2019 winter season there is a catered chalet service with a few subtle differences.
- Evening dinners are provided by COOK (these are made in the UK and then blast frozen for transportation to the Alps.
- Your chalet hosts therefore have more time for the little things: homemade chocolates, smoothies and entertaining guests.
- Netflix available in the chalet.
- wine with dinner is served in a carafe, direct from the vineyard.
- New mini-bar fridges branded TUCK SHOPS with craft beer, cider and quality snacks at a sensible price.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
Roaring fire, cosy sofas, soft beds - all the ingredients for the perfect chalet holiday! We recommend Darkoum Lama for six people but it can accommodate seven.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- TV, video, DVD and CD system. Ski and boot room with boot warmers. Driver service in and around resort. Netflix.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||£1,439||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|22 Dec 2019||£2,569||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|29 Dec 2019||£3,369||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|05 Jan 2020||£1,399||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|12 Jan 2020||£1,429||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|19 Jan 2020||£1,479||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|26 Jan 2020||£1,559||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|02 Feb 2020||£1,659||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|09 Feb 2020||£2,139||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|16 Feb 2020||£3,409||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|23 Feb 2020||£1,709||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,699||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,849||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||£1,749||£100||Enquire||7||YES||Offer|
|22 Mar 2020||£1,849||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£2,419||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||£2,469||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,549||‐||Enquire||7||YES|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Massage and beauty treatments
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Lateral floor plan layout on one level:
- Main sitting and dining area. Large balcony. Separate kitchen
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double
- Room 3: twin/double
- Room 4: single (no electrical sockets in room) with basin
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bathroom with bath and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners (by COOK) with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift