The Darkoum building in Courchevel 1850 is set over four floors and is a freestanding chalet containing three comfortable apartments, the Darkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan, all with a very good bedroom to bathroom ratio. The Darkoum building is very well situated just a short 100 metres walk takes you to the Bellcote piste, making this property very nearly ski in ski out and ideal for families.
The entrance to the Darkoum Kalo is just below the road front. The chalet is spread over the two lower floors, joined together internally via a spiral staircase. On the upper floor there is the spacious open plan living area with log fireplace and the dining room. From here, you can enjoy dramatic views down the mountain from the triple aspect windows. Outside is a large balcony, ideal for soaking up the views in the warmer months. There are also two bedrooms on this floor, both with en-suite bathrooms. On the lower ground floor, the three remaining bedrooms share two bathrooms and all have full length French windows. There is a games and TV room with DVD player. Access between the ground and lower floor is via a narrow spiral staircase.
For larger groups, two or three of the Darkoum apartments can be taken together to accommodate up to 23 guests.
Please note that the chalet has changed hands for the 2017/2018 season. The chalet will be refurbished in summer 2017 and the images shown pre-date this work. They should therefore be used as a guide only until new images are posted later in autumn 2017.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
A home from home ideally situated on the coveted Bellecote piste.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- TV, video, DVD and CD system. Wi-Fi internet connection. BOSE Bluetooth music system. DVD. Flat screen TV and hair dryer in all bedrooms. Ski boot room. Driver service in and around resort.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||£1,779||‐||Enquire||4||YES|
|17 Mar 2019||£1,779||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||£2,349||‐||Enquire||10||YES|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||£1,479||‐||Enquire||6||YES|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Massage and beauty treatments
- 'Platinum' dinner upgrade available (£180 - £250pppw): bespoke menu, fine wines, cheeseboard, chocs & port
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Main entrance. Ski and boot room. TV room. Guest wc
- Room 3: twin/double
- Room 4: twin/double
- Room 5: twin/double. Private (not en-suite) bath & basin (no wc)
- 1 x separate guest wc
- 1 x separate bath and wc (used by Rooms 3 + 4)
- Note: guests staying in Room 4 pay half price
- Ground Floor:
- Main sitting and dining area. Large balcony. Separate kitchen
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath (shower over) and wc
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath (shower over) and wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast & afternoon tea (7 days). Wake up drinks
- 4 course dinners with complimentary wine (6 nights). Coffee & mints are served afterwards
- Canapés served before dinner on your first and last evenings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes and slippers. Toiletries
- Driver service (morning lift to ski school for beginners, plus afternoon service back to chalet 16.30 - 19.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings