Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Black Pearl is located on the edge of the Bellecote piste near the centre of Courchevel 1850 making it a highly sought-after near ski in ski out property in this exclusive resort. Let's get down to the basics - this chalet is very large! It offers 1,350 square metres of luxurious alpine chalet living space including a fabulous spa and large reception space, perfect for entertaining with a bar, piano and plenty of comfortable sofas in which to relax.
If you include the garage on the lowest level there are 6 floors to this chalet. The spa floor has a decent sized swimming pool (14m x 4m) with surrounding lounge space, Jacuzzi, steam room, UV cabine, showers, a well-stocked gym and massage room. The eight guest bedrooms are split across the entrance, first and second floors. The top floor offers the main living and dining space and being the highest offers superb mountain and forest views from its balcony.
All the bedrooms have TV, DVD player and iPod dock station and mini bar. The master suite on the second floor has two interconnecting large rooms, each with fireplace, desk, own dressing area, bathroom with walk-in shower and Jacuzzi bath. The two small bedrooms on the entrance level are only 15 square metres in size so are best used by staff/nanny/au pair. The 2nd floor interconnecting master bedrooms have each have a king size bed. All other rooms have a double measuring 160cm x 200cm in size.
Please note that there is a minimum two week stay required during the high season period which includes Christmas, New Year and the first week of January.
If you would like to view other chalets in Courchevel 1850 please use this link to view our Courchevel 1850 chalet search engine page. From here there is a link to all the other chalet properties we feature in this famous Three Valleys ski resort.
This chalet is moments from the edge of the Bellecote piste and within easy striking distance of the centre of the resort. Entertaining space for a private party and a wonderful chalet spa with swimming pool - this luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 wants for nothing.
- Courchevel 1850
- To piste/lift:
- Under 100 metres
- To centre:
- 400 - 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym & massage rooms. Wi-Fi internet connection. International TV channels. Entertain area: bar, salon, piano, fireplace and billiards. Cinema room and children's playroom. Garage for 3 cars and ski and boot room.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Gourmet food
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£5,405 pp||‐||15||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£7,207 pp||‐||15||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£12,012 pp||‐||15||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£21,021 pp||‐||15||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£9,009 pp||‐||15||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£9,009 pp||‐||15||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£5,405 pp||‐||15||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£6,006 pp||‐||15||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£9,009 pp||‐||15||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£12,012 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£12,012 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£9,009 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£9,009 pp||‐||15||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£10,811 pp||‐||15||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£7,207 pp||‐||15||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£7,207 pp||‐||15||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£7,207 pp||‐||15||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£7,207 pp||‐||15||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£6,006 pp||‐||15||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£6,006 pp||‐||15||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- Half Board services of private chef & hostess for breakfast, and lunch or dinner (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- House linen, towels, slippers and bathroom toiletries from Clarins. Hair dryer and safe in each bedroom
- Fresh flowers
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Damage deposit to be paid before arrival is 30,000 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level -2:
- Garage for 3 cars. Ski & boot room. Piste across the road
- Level -1:
- Swimming pool (14m x 4m) with lounge area surround
- Jacuzzi, steam, sauna, UV cabine, gym, massage room, showers
- Level 0:
- Main entrance hall. Salon with piano, bar and fireplace
- Cinema room and children's playroom. Professional kitchen
- 2 x small doubles (15sq m). En-suite shower and wc
- Level +1:
- 2 x doubles (15-20sq m) 15-20 sq m. En-suite shower & wc
- 2 x suites (35-45sq m) with en-suite bath & wc
- Level +2:
- 2 x connecting dbles (51m2 and 35m2). Fire, dressing, bath & wc
- Level +3:
- Main sitting and dining area. Forest and mountain view terrace