The Loft in Courchevel Moriond is on an upper floor of the new Everest Residence development. The apartment is filled with light and space and the double height main living area has huge views of the Tarentaise Valley and the mountains beyond. The same views can also be enjoyed from the wrap-around balcony surrounding the property.
All four guest bedrooms with en-suite shower or bathroom also have far reaching mountain views. The large double on the upper floor also has an adjoining twin bedroom and is the perfect suite for a family. Apart from the very comfortable sitting room there is also the indoor hot tub spa which is a luxurious place to relax after a long day on the mountain.
The Loft is booked on a self-catering basis which means guests will either eat out or prepare their own dinners. The kitchen is sleek, modern and well stocked with plenty of equipment for cooking. Courchevel Moriond has a good choice of supermarkets in the village centre and guests staying here can also make use of a pre-holiday shopping service which is offered. Groceries can be bought before your arrival, delivered and unpacked ready for your week's holiday. A housekeeper will visit daily to make sure the property is clean and ready for when you arrive back from the slopes.
Although there is secure ski storage within the communal area of the residence most guests prefer to use a heated ski locker which is next to the main lift station. This allows people to walk about the resort in normal shoes which is more comfortable than trudging backwards and forwards from the lifts in ski boots.
Smart, modern self-catering apartment near the centre of Courchevel Moriond and with magnificent mountain views.
- Courchevel Moriond
- 8 - 10
- To piste/lift:
- 400 - 800 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Indoor hot tub. Media drive with 400 films, games, iPod, sound dock. Free Wi-Fi internet connection. Flat screen TV. Nespresso coffee machine. Ski storage with boot warmers. Underground parking for 2 cars.
- Hot tub
- Good views
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£550 pp||‐||10||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£550 pp||‐||10||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||£650 pp||‐||10||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£850 pp||‐||10||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|30 Jan 2021||£950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£825 pp||‐||10||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£800 pp||‐||10||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£800 pp||‐||10||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||£950 pp||‐||10||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£550 pp||‐||10||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£550 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
- Shopping services (including unpacking and putting away). Food charged at off-mountain prices + 30 euros
- Deli catering services (homecooked food can be delivered from the local deli)
- Local bakery to deliver fresh baguettes, flutes, croissants and pain au chocolat to your door. Cost + 10 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Ground Floor:
- Open plan sitting, dining & kitchen area. Guest wc. Indoor hot tub
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- First Floor:
- Suite: large double and attached twin room. Share a bath and wc