This is a fantastic group chalet close to the lifts. A relatively modern chalet, which was refurbished in 2016, the Chalet Sureau in Courchevel Moriond has been built and finished to a high standard and the property sleeps up to 16 guests.
The chalet is located very conveniently just a couple of minutes' walk to the lifts. The bedrooms all have their own en-suite facilities, and although a little basic the rooms are comfortable. The spacious lounge has a traditional log burning fire and looks out onto the peaks of Courchevel 1850 offering guests lovely views to enjoy whilst sampling some canapés and relaxing by the fire, this chalet even has a perfumed electric boot warmer!
This Sureau is great for large groups - particularly those looking to ensure they all have the privacy of a private bathroom. This property works very well for large families and groups and there are some great group discounts if you can fill the chalet.
This chalet is operated by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been operating out of the Three Valleys (and Val d'Isere) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic and you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
The food and service offered by the company running this chalet is usually very reliable. So although the chalet itself is a little basic and its location means a slightly arduous trudge up to the lifts in the morning we still award this chalet 3 stars. Perhaps if it was run by a lesser quality chalet company we would only award 2 stars.
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin (in eves) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin (in eves) with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 7: twin (in eves) with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 8: twin (in eves) with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast (including cooked for 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (6 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift