A cosy and traditional chalet - this property has lots of lovely alpine touches. The decor and soft furnishings in the lounge all have a Savoyard feel and the log fire creates a homely welcoming atmosphere. This open plan lounge is great for socialising or relaxing with the family - there is even a balcony offering superb mountain views. All bedrooms in this property are en-suite and there is even a steam room to relax in and relieve aching muscles.
Located in a peaceful area of Courchevel Moriond the chalet is located just a 5 minutes' walk from the village and ski lifts. Guests are welcome to leave their ski equipment at the ski hire shop by the lifts.
Chalet Passe Montagne is managed by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been working out of the Three Valleys (and Val d'Isere) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic, you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
This chalet has a lovely Alpine feel to it mainly due to the lovely wood-clad lounge. Access to the lifts is by an escalator nearby, so walking is kept to a minimum. All bedrooms with en-suite facilities and the food and service are very good.
- To piste/lift:
- 200 - 400 metres
- To centre:
- 200 - 400 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Steam room with shower. Boot warmers. Free Wi-Fi. Bright lounge with log fireplace.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|16 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|23 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|30 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|06 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|13 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|24 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|31 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|07 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 5: large twin with en-suite bath and wc (extra bed available)
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- Breakfast (including cooked for 6 mornings) and afternoon tea daily.
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (6 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week