Chalet Maurilisa is in a superb location just a two minute walk from the centre of Courchevel Moriond, so you really are just a stone's throw from the amenities at the heart of this great resort. Despite its central location this chalet is set back off the main road so you can still enjoy the tranquillity of the mountains.
The comfortable lounge has a traditional log fireplace and French windows which lead out onto the South-facing balcony so you can enjoy beautiful views of the Courchevel forest and pistes. All three bedrooms have an en-suite, or private bathroom, and this property really lends itself well to small groups of couples or family groups.
Although not the most modern of properties this chalet certainly has lots of character and it really is excellent value for money.
This property is operated by one of our favourite small independent chalet companies. The operator has been operating out of the Three Valleys (and Val d'Isere) for over 30 years and this experience is evident in the standard of their holidays. The food and service is fantastic and you really do get the feeling that this experienced small team are truly dedicated to providing superb ski holidays. Unsurprisingly this operator has a very loyal clientele with many retuning guests so if you are keen on any of their properties you will need to move quickly.
If you would like to view all other chalets in Courchevel Moriond (1650) please use this link to go to our chalet search engine page for this fantastic Three Valleys ski resort.
A great little chalet, very conveniently located to access the lifts which are only 2 minutes away. Food and service will be reliable with this chalet.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Lounge area with fireplace. Free Wi-Fi. Outdoor hot tub.
- Hot tub
- Good views
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|08 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|15 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2020||£799 pp||£407 pp||6||YES|
|01 Mar 2020||£1,106 pp||£100 pp||6||YES|
|08 Mar 2020||£1,061 pp||£100 pp||6||YES|
|15 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Mar 2020||£998 pp||£100 pp||6||YES|
|29 Mar 2020||£1,176 pp||£100 pp||6||YES|
|05 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 Apr 2020||£1,016 pp||‐||6||YES|
|19 Apr 2020||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from London UK) and coach transfers
- 5 x cooked breakfasts and 2 x self-serve breakfasts. Afternoon tea
- 3 course evening meal with complimentary red, white or rose wine served throughout dinner (5 nights)
- Champagne and canapés reception on arrival. Canapés and sparkling wine on four other catered nights
- Last night prior to departure canapés and kir served before dinner
- Mid week towel change
- Cheeseboard is served after pudding on one night of the week
- Wine upgrades - white, rose, red, champagne or sparkling available on request (payable locally)
- Packed lunch (approx 7 euros per person) is available on request
- Please note that there is a £15 per person 'late booking' fee for bookings made within 2 weeks of departure
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London or Manchester
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train: