Chalet Licorne des Neiges in Courchevel Moriond is a gorgeous luxury chalet which is located in Le Belvedere area of the resort. The chalet provides ski-in ski-out access. This chalet, split over 3 floors, is an extremely spacious chalet providing ample room to accommodate ten guests.
Level 1 of the chalet contains an amazing Wellness area with luxury dark stone swimming pool and star-lit ceiling complete with Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, shower and wc. Also on this floor there is two of the five bedrooms, both with double beds. A bathroom with independent wc (with handicapped facilities) and ski room with boot heaters.
Level 2 contains the main living area of this chalet. There is a large living room with TV and ethanol fireplace, with amazing views over the summit of La Dent du Villard Mountain. There is additionally a dining area with ethanol fireplace, boudoir area with bookcase as well as equipped kitchen and amazing terrace with access to the slopes via the stairs.
Level 3 holds the remaining three bedrooms. There are two double bedrooms with bathrooms independent toilet, TV and balcony. This chalet boasts an impressive master bedroom with fireplace, en-suite bathroom, wc, TV, office, large dressing room and balcony.
This chalet is beautifully decorated with highly luxurious and modern furnishings, is in an amazing location for accessing the slopes in no time and has the most amazing wellness area where you can relax after a hard days skiing.
- Courchevel Moriond
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and steam room. Sitting room with ethanol fireplace. Multimedia Sky TV with French channels and Bose sound. Laundry with two washing machines and two dryers. Garage with plenty of carparking spaces. Ski and boot room with heaters.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|07 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|14 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|28 Dec 2019||Fully Booked|
|04 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|11 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|18 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|25 Jan 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|08 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 Feb 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 Feb 2020||£3,621 pp||‐||10||NO|
|07 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|14 Mar 2020||£1,897 pp||‐||10||NO|
|21 Mar 2020||£1,897 pp||‐||10||NO|
|28 Mar 2020||Fully Booked|
|04 Apr 2020||£1,466 pp||‐||10||NO|
|11 Apr 2020||£1,466 pp||‐||10||NO|
|18 Apr 2020||£1,466 pp||‐||10||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- 2 housekeepers for the daily cleaning (8hrs per day for each cleaner)
- Bed linen, towels, slippers and bathrobes are provided
- Linen change in the middle of the stay
- Bodycare products in each bathroom
- Fresh flowers
- Wi-Fi available at the chalet
- Concierge services
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Services of a chef can be arranged as an extra (very approximate costs for the week is 3,500 euros)
- The food for the preparation of the meals will be invoiced as an extra at the purchase price
- Alcoholic drinks are charged extra
- Damage depsosit to be paid before arrival is 20,000 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Floor 1:
- Room 1: double
- Room 2: double
- Bathroom with independent wc on this floor.
- Level 3:
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom, wc, TV and balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom, wc, TV and balcony
- Room 5: master with en-suite bathroom, wc, fireplace, office,
- large dressing room, TV and balcony