Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Licorne in Courchevel Moriond is located in the beautiful Le Belvedere district of the resort which is an exclusive address. This is a light filled and spacious chalet split over an impressive five floors and accommodates up to ten adults and four children in six luxury bedrooms.
The entrance is the on the lowest level (-2) which also contains a huge children's play room with TV and a private elevator with access to all floors. The next floor (-1) up has an amazing array of extra facilities including star-lit ceiling swimming pool, Jacuzzi, hammam, large shower room, and fitness suite. Additionally on this floor is a ski room with boot heaters, laundry, wc and direct access to the slopes.
The main living area is on the middle level (0) of this property. It boasts an impressive living room with ethanol fireplace and sheer glass wall looking down on the swimming pool. This floor also contains an open plan dining room and kitchen area complete with table football and a separate lounge with TV. The floor is decorated throughout with funky modern decor.
Level 1 contains four of the six bedrooms. There are two double rooms with en-suite bathrooms, independent wc and balcony. Additionally there is a children's room with bunk beds that can sleep up to four with an en-suite bathroom and independent wc. There is a further double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and shower) complete with dressing area, balcony and ethanol fireplace.
The top floor holds two gorgeous master bedrooms. Both master bedrooms contain en-suite facilities, dressing room areas, and balconies. One has a ethanol fireplace while the other has an office complete with TV.
This is a stunning chalet decorated in a fun and contemporary style with a top class wellness centre to enjoy and relax in.
- Courchevel Moriond
- 10 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- Ski-in / ski-out
- To centre:
- More than 800 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Swimming pool, indoor hot tub, steam room and gym. Sitting room with ethanol fireplace. Table football. Children's play room. Multimedia TV in bedrooms and kitchen. Bose sound. Laundry facilities and ski & boot room.
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Good views
- Ski in ski out
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£2,037 pp||‐||14||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£2,037 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 Dec 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 Jan 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 Jan 2021||£2,037 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£3,704 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£4,815 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 Feb 2021||£4,815 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£4,815 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 Mar 2021||£2,500 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£2,500 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 Apr 2021||£2,037 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£2,037 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£2,037 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Welcome at the chalet with champagne and gourmet basket
- 2 housekeepers for the daily cleaning (8hrs per day for each cleaner)
- Bed linen, towels, slippers and bathrobes are provided
- Linen change in the middle of the stay
- Bodycare products in each bathroom. Daily cleaning
- Fresh flowers
- Wi-Fi available at the chalet
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Damage depsosit to be paid before arrival is 20,000 euros
- Services of a chef can be arranged as an extra (very approximate costs for the week is 3,500 euros)
- The food for the preparation of the meals will be invoiced as an extra at the purchase price
- Alcoholic drinks are charged extra
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Level 1:
- Room 1: double en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony
- Room 2: double en-suite bathroom, wc and balcony
- Room 3: childrens room with bunkbeds for 4, bathroom and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom, dressing, balcony and fireplace
- Level 2:
- Room 5: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath and shower)
- wc, ethanol fireplace, balcony and large dressing room.
- Room 6: master bedroom with en-suite (bath, shower, 2 sinks)
- wc, office, TV, large dressing room and balcony