Chalet Corelli in Courchevel Moriond (1650) is just 130 metres from the escalator which accesses the 'Front de Neige' with the main lifts and ski school meeting points. The centre of the resort is pretty much on your doorstep so shops, bars, restaurants and all to hand. Should you wish to access the other Courchevel resorts or the excellent Aqua Centre the free bus service stops just 30 metres from the chalet building.
Chalet Corelli is on the 4th and 5th floor of a modern block (with lift access) but once inside guests will appreciate the traditional atmosphere that this private family alpine home offers. The open plan living and dining room has a traditional wooden floor and large dining table as well as large comfortable sofas to sink into at the end of the day. The balcony accessed from the main living room offers expansive views and is the perfect place to enjoy a pre-dinner aperitif.
The bedrooms, which are mostly en-suite, are individually decorated in a homely style. The master double bedroom also has a separate bunk bedroom which is ideal for children under 12 years of age (they stay half price which is an additional bonus).
Note: for the week starting 16th February 2019 (UK Half Term week) there will be one extra day during the week with cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and evening dinner with complimentary wine. So 6 days will be catered.
This is a lift accessed apartment chalet with 'traditional chalet charm' and a great location.
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- Under 100 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Very good
- Lift access. Master bedroom has en-suite sauna as well as shower & wc. Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Ski hosting:
- Hot tub:
Prices per person for 7 nights
|15 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|22 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|29 Dec 2018||Fully Booked|
|05 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|12 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|19 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|26 Jan 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Feb 2019||Fully Booked|
|02 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|09 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|16 Mar 2019||Fully Booked|
|23 Mar 2019||£740||£49||Enquire||6||YES||Offer|
|30 Mar 2019||£799||£247||Enquire||10||YES||Offer|
|06 Apr 2019||£899||£235||Enquire||6||YES||Offer|
|13 Apr 2019||Fully Booked|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Departure day:
- Travel options:
- Flights from London, Manchester and some regional airports
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Packed Lunches: sandwich, piece of fruit, carton of juice, cereal bar and packet of crisps (3 or 5 days only)
- Ground Floor:
- Communal entrance and lift
- Fourth Floor:
- Shared ski and boot room with heated private lockers
- Fifth Floor:
- Open plan living and dining room. Balcony
- Room 1: twin/double. En-suite shower, wc & sauna.
- Separate bunk room with shower only (only bookable with Room 1)
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower (no wc)
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: small twin with en-suite shower and wc
- 1 x separate wc
Included in Price
- Return air travel (from UK) & coach transfers. Note: resort tax charged extra in resort (approx. 1.50 euros pppn)
- Welcome vin chaud on your arrival at the chalet
- Breakfast. Bread, cereals, porridge and eggs plus one other hot item on 5 days plus 2 continental breakfasts
- Afternoon tea (5 days)
- Apéritifs and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- 3 course dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (wine provided until coffee is served) on 5 nights
- Bath, hand towels and toiletries are provided
- One mid-week bedroom and bathroom clean. Communal areas cleaned and tidied daily
- Weeks with 'ski all in' OFFER include: 6 day lift pass + silver standard ski & boot hire or free ski carriage