Season 2020-2021: There is a 100% refund of any monies paid if international borders are closed, the ski resort is closed, the UK goverment advises against travel, or the French government imposes quarantine on arrival in France. The client can elect to cancel the booking before the balance due date and if any of the above restrictions are in place at the time of the booking start date the deposit will be refunded. If the restrictions have been lifted but the property has been re-sold then the deposit will also be refunded.
Chalet Coston in Courchevel Village is one of four chalets of the Stelvio hamlet. Built in 2019, this brand new chalet is a haven of peace in Courchevel Village. Only a 150 metres from the Grangettes gondola it also offers convenient access directly to Courchevel 1850.
The property is spread over 5 floors and in total offers 350 square meters of living space. The top floor of the chalet is where you will find the main living and dining area, all centred on a wood burning fireplace. This open plan layout creates a spacious feel with the double height windows on two sides offering stunning views across the valley. The floor below is where you enter the chalet, there is a garage and ski room also on this level. The first of the five bedrooms is located on this floor, it is a family room that can either be made up as a twin or a double bed and has a separate quad bunk room, sleeping 6 in total. This room has an en-suite with a shower.
The remaining four bedrooms are arranged over the next two floors. There are three double/twin rooms as well as the master suite, all with en-suites. The bottom floor of the chalet boasts a wellness spa including an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and massage room to unwind in after a long day's skiing. There is also a separate wc and shower on this level.
Included in the price is a daily breakfast service. Staff will be on hand to prepare and clear away the perfect start to your day. Please note that the cost of any food or drink is charged as a holiday extra in resort).
Chalet Coston is a beautiful new chalet close to the slopes and resort centre. Open plan living room with breath-taking views across the valley and a wellness area with swimming pool, sauna and massage room.
- Courchevel Village
- 10 - 14
- To piste/lift:
- 100 - 200 metres
- To centre:
- 100 - 200 metres
- Bathroom ratio:
- Fully ensuite
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, massage room and relax area. Separate lounge with TV. Table football. Satellite TV, Playstation and Wi-Fi. Parking space. Fully equipped kitchen including raclette and fondue set. Laundry facilities.
- Swimming pool
- Good views
- Cinema/TV room
- Near resort centre
Prices per person for 7 nights
Select your preferred date to send us an enquiry
|05 Dec 2020||£1,288 pp||‐||14||NO|
|12 Dec 2020||£1,288 pp||‐||14||NO|
|19 Dec 2020||£2,297 pp||‐||14||NO|
|26 Dec 2020||£3,468 pp||‐||14||NO|
|02 Jan 2021||£2,117 pp||‐||14||NO|
|09 Jan 2021||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|16 Jan 2021||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|23 Jan 2021||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|30 Jan 2021||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Feb 2021||£1,982 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Feb 2021||£3,378 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Feb 2021||£2,297 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Feb 2021||£1,982 pp||‐||14||NO|
|06 Mar 2021||£1,802 pp||‐||14||NO|
|13 Mar 2021||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|20 Mar 2021||£1,441 pp||‐||14||NO|
|27 Mar 2021||£1,288 pp||‐||14||NO|
|03 Apr 2021||£1,288 pp||‐||14||NO|
|10 Apr 2021||£1,288 pp||‐||14||NO|
|17 Apr 2021||£1,288 pp||‐||14||NO|
For more details please see our website terms & conditions.
Included in Price
- Reception at chalet
- Firewood provided
- Beds made on arrival, linen change mid-stay, daily cleaning (4hrs a day)
- Gourmet welcome basket and bottle of champagne
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms and bathrobes & slippers
- Fresh flowers
- Breakfast service: chalet staff to serve and clear breakfast. Please note cost of food/beverage paid locally
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Please note that a damage deposit is required prior to arrival. 10,000 euros
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- Changeover day:
- Travel options:
- No travel included
- Daytime train:
- Overnight train:
- Floor -3:
- Guest wc. Spa area with pool, sauna and massage room.
- Floor -2:
- TV lounge with table football. Guest wc.
- Room 1: twin/double with TV. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with TV. En-suite shower and wc
- Floor -1:
- Room 3: master double with TV. En-suite bath, shower, wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with TV. En-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Floor 0:
- Main entrance. Ski room. Garage.
- Room 5: double with TV + 2 sets of bunks. En-suite shower and wc
- Floor 1:
- Open plan kitchen, dining area, living room & bar. Balcony.